Everything posted by Noeller
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Why are we even remotely concerned or having "a bad feeling" about Davis Alexander on MBB? **** any team that ain't us. Whatever gives us the better path to a GC, I say bring it....
-
Bombers at Redblacks early chat
If Zach is healthy, he starts. Full stop. But we definitely can afford to not rush him because Dru is legit.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Yes. I heard or read somewhere that you can have concussions in/via your neck... So it's all connected.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
**** "a good chance at a home playoff game"... I want first. The only team in this league that scares me is Montreal and I'm not sure they can keep their main pieces healthy all season.
-
2026 Bombers Season
June 98 I remember Eastman being the hottest place on earth with the humidity factored in. We all skipped school and headed to the river for the afternoon. I hear it's similar right now. Can't wait to get back for holidays this weekend.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
What good what it do for Hamilton to get a quality veteran QB only to send back other high end parts? The only way Hamilton isn't screwed is if they can get a REAL starting QB for picks... It serves them no purpose to send back an important piece.
-
Lock of the Week 2026: Week 7
Brady O
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Knuckle dragging cousin f***ers are complaining about a home game being scheduled on the final night of the Country Thunder music fest tonight but c'mon... It's maybe half full. What a pathetic excuse for a fan base in a province that has nothing going on ever....
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
The only way I get rid of Zach at this point is if someone was stupid enough to give us an absolute haul for him (highly unlikely) and if it became absolutely crystal clear that Dru is for real (we need more than one game against a really bad defense). I can't see a reality where all of that is true but you never know.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
Also would make another team stronger... In a 9 team league, why help your enemy?
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
Also, after everything he's given to this team, I have a hard time believing they'll just toss him aside like trash.
-
2026 Bombers Season
All I know is Marty Costello is probably the best OL coach in the league. I'm gonna let him decide what to do.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
That's my understanding..... No clue where this random coaching stuff is coming from.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
Has Zach ever publicly expressed any desire to coach?
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
It's a long season... Gonna be some ups and downs. Gonna enjoy every damn win and we're always gonna have a chance every week.
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
They won't. Not intentionally... He's a Bomber for life now.
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
The **** he does....
-
Bombers "at" Argos GDT
They definitely have... Just not consistently enough, IMO. And health is to blame for some of that, but still...
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Well, if it ends up with 12 points, my fantasy team will take it (I sadly couldn't start ZC this week, so Sex Pest got the call... And Mittal has been one of my biggest point getters so far...) But **** those guys. Let's just go win this ******* thing. I don't care if it is a 45-44 shootout.
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
We'll see what Dru does tomorrow but there's at least a chance Dinwiddie come outta this weekend looking like an even bigger jackass than we already believe...
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
Neither of these teams should scare anyone...
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Over 31,000 sold... They'll make sure the rest are "sold"... Weather looks tremendous. Fans deserve a big win... Here's hoping Dru can put some points up and the D can hold the sex pest in check...
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Our OL definitely doesn't suck. Stan is absolutely looking cooked more and more, unfortunately. I wouldn't mind moving Broxton over there and maybe move Stan to the inside... Once Vanterpool is healthy move him to RT maybe? But yes, The 🐐 has definitely seemed like he's a step behind more than a couple times so far this year.
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Absolutely Dru can and may shine... No chance the coaches move on from Zach unless it's injury related.
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Don't think I can share Insta posts here but Dru starts, anyhow.... Wallace back in at LG.