Everything posted by Noeller
-
2026 Bombers Season
- Week 17 Games
I was 100% convinced that Ottawa was going to win today. Thought they would smoke Calgary at home. This team is absolutely toasted.- Week 17 Games
Oh this place is WAY worse now than 2010-2013-ish... Back then we had no expectations. Now, people are spoiled by 5 straight championship games.... A generation of championship calibre teams.... And think that every year is supposed to be 14-4. So when it's as uneven as this season has been, people are losing their minds.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Zach ain't coaching... He's going to TV. Khari has been out of the game for too long. IMO it's gotta be someone who's really "up and coming" as an Assistant OC with another team. An RB/OL/REC coach on the rise with some other CFL team...- Week 17 Games
He should never be allowed to do BC/SK games because he's a notorious homer for both teams... Just beside himself in these games.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I don't want Condell back next year but honestly don't know who else is out there that'll be any better.....- Week 17 Games
A Riders loss is the only minor salve for tonight.....- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Shades of the BC game giving up all that rushing yardage because we can't tackle. How much of this is Ceresna being out?- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I'm a big karma/fate/whatever guy.... I'm legit pissed off at you right now. If we lose it's on you.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
**** you Gord... You know better.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
I thought Brown was great against the Argos last time he played them... Here's hoping for more of the same.- GDT - Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Also probably Go lions tonight. Bring the Riders back to the pack and a three way tie for 2nd place. Lions have the tie breaker against us, but still...- Argos at Bombers early chat
I can't imagine he does... Every time Zach goes down, people say "that's it...he's done..." then he comes back and looks incredible. I'm not writing the guy off ever.- Argos at Bombers early chat
Zach's immediate future will be dictated by how Dru shows in the next couple games. If he doesn't look good, they'll be rushing Collaros back, without question. If Brown shows alright, they'll be more patient. Either way, I don't see any universe where Zach isn't starting the playoffs for us unless he is dead... And even then I wouldn't be surprised to see a Weekend At Bernie's....- Random Jets News
https://bsky.app/profile/illegalcurve.bsky.social/post/3mwbk6qdkas2w All Jets statistics from both 1.0 and 2.0 now belong to Winnipeg, as per The NHL...- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
GC Pre Game: -James Barker Band -Blue Rodeo Anthem: -Sarah McLachlan Half Time Show: -Riley Green Do with that what you will.....- 2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
This seems a long way from happening, if there's not even a stadium yet...- Argos at Bombers early chat
It's been all but confirmed that Collaros is done at the end of this year and joining DAZN next year. I think he (and likely Stan and some others...) just wanted to go out in top with one last run at the Cup. Hopefully he can come back but those concussions do add up...- 2026 Bombers Season
That ******* so checks out....- The TV Thread
This is gonna be fantastic...- Random Jets News
The Jets don't have a single player in the same universe as McJesus and Draisitl, for starters.- Argos at Bombers early chat
He basically has a hyperbaric chamber set up in his backyard now...- Random Jets News
Making playoffs is possible... Noise? Not so much. People don't realize what a massive drop it is from Helle to Skinner. The Jets have been massively spoiled the last decade.- Week 16 Games
You don't let it get to the point that they have a FG to win, that's how you defend against it. Ottawa had more than enough chances but kept letting Calgary back in it. Honestly thought MBT and that receiving corps did an admirable job. The D, at times, looked okay, but they should never have let that Calgary team score anywhere near that many points.- Week 16 Games
I picked Ott this week and I'll take em again next week. Calgary sucks... Ott is close. - Week 17 Games