Noeller
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Discussion Forums
Everything posted by Noeller
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
This place is at its best when everyone agrees the Bombers are awesome the Riders blow.
-
Best breakfast in Winnipeg
Been meaning to drop this in here.... Best breakfast I had while home on holidays in July: The Park Cafe at Assiniboine Park. They actually bring you a mini carafe of coffee and leave it on the table. 10/10, no notes.
-
Week 11 Games
I don't even think he's a particularly good QB. Easily the most overrated player in the league. Still has a terrible arm. And yes, his personality is beyond obnoxious.
-
Week 11 Games
This is the vibes and content I want from MBB.... :)
-
Week 11 Games
Keesean Johnson with a non contact injury... That's a tough one for them. Darn........
-
2026 Bombers Season
If they were gonna make a move, they would have done it during the bye.. for better or worse, barring a significant injury, this is who we're rolling with.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
1-0... All I really care about.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I was debating the jacket when I left the house... Made the right call. She's gonna be a chilly one tonight.
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
I feel like you're one of the few that's keeping some semblance of rationality around here but it's admittedly a low bar....
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
Just want a win... If we barely win every game the rest of the season, I'll be plenty happy. After the debacle of the last 5 10 minutes vs BC, I'm not expecting miracles... But a win will keep the toxicity down a little bit for another week ..
-
Aug 14 vs Ottawa
To my wildly untrained eye, I thought Vanterpool did enough to justify staying on the roster and moving Brox over to LT...
-
Redblacks @ Bombers: Week 11: The GDT
As always, just find a way to win. I don't care how it looks... I just want two points. Raining in town today, but hoping it lets up enough for game time. Let's go Blue!!
-
2026 CFL Around The League (Not Bombers Specific)
It's become so toxic here... Just wild.
-
Aug 14 vs Ottawa
Matthew Peterson will be activated if Brady can't go, according to Our Man Tait...
-
2026 Bombers Season
- 2026 Bombers Season
Not sure if this link works but Brady missed another day of practice and is questionable...- 2026 Bombers Season
There are years we'd kill to be 4-4 after 8 games... And years we've had a management team that were publicly embarrassing the franchise. We definitely don't have that. Are we lacking in some areas? Absolutely. But this is not Tim Burke, Mike Kelly, Jeff Reinebold...- 2026 Bombers Season
I hate to say this, but bailing on season tickets at this point is a very Rider "fans" thing to do.- 2026 Bombers Season
We've seen WAY WORSE than we're currently seeing... But people have forgotten what that's like. It's been too much winning for too long. It's been taken for granted.- 2026 Bombers Season
It's getting used to winning every single home game and then NOT winning... People are like "WTF??? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO WIN EVERY GAME!!" Now don't get me wrong... Things have been **** this year. That last game vs BC was embarrassing. But... The fan base is absolutely spoiled rotten... Only Child levels of spoiled.- 2026 Bombers Season
^^ that makes sense. It'd be more of a Brady thing than a Zach thing. Especially since Zach's family is out east. Not super connected to Winnipeg, really.- 2026 Bombers Season
Lawson back is massive. We have sincerely missed that guy.- 2026 Bombers Season
Would really like to see Broxton slide over to LT with Vanterpool staying at RT....- 2026 Bombers Season
I was really excited for Jaworski... And Jenkins... Hopefully one of em works out anyhow.- Week 10 Games
Als are ******* murderers. Christ Almighty. It's like watching Khari to Milt with Alexander to Philpot. Unreal. Faj is still a joke. Shut down Rankin (**** my Fantasy pool team apparently) and they're toast. - 2026 Bombers Season