Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noeller

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Noeller

  1. I picked a hell of a time to get tickets to more games than I have since 2007. Ha ha. I was at the Edmonton game, both Calgary games, last night, the 14th vs Ottawa and Banjo Bowl... So far. Yikes... I'll never boo... And most of the time I'll stick it out til the end. But it's definitely getting tough. The one thing I have faith in is Wade and his need to make sure he leaves things better than he found it. Once the crowds start thinning out, he'll kick down a door if he has to and shake things up.
  2. All 3 phases have taken turns looking like world beaters and then turn around and look totally incompetent. That's the biggest issue for me... Wild inconsistencies.
  3. 3 things can happen: 1) We win in a blowout B) We win a pathetically close one (a la the Ottawa game) 3) We lose an even more pathetically close one (a la the Ottawa game if it had gone the other way) Praying for option 1... It's been awhile since I've enjoyed that kinda game at the ol barn (Ham last fall)...
  4. Gorgeous day in the river city... Should be close to a sellout if not quite there. Let's get back into the win column no matter how it looks. LFG Blue!!
  5. I just want a win... Get two points, any way, any how....
  6. Yeah the ginger pointing and whining just seems so pointless. I'm far more interested in fixing whatever the issue is. I'm also willing to say: Just chill. It's a long season and there's going to be ups and downs. We're still above 500 and very much in the playoff picture. The next two games are quite winnable. Let's just take it one game at a time and hope for the best, which, for us as fans, is really all we can do.
  7. If I remember right, it has to do with his girlfriend/wife wanting to be there... But either way, what I remember from that time is that he was not coming back here... Wasn't a money issue.
  8. I think I'll go with Nicky D this week .. just vibes.
  9. My understanding is that Desjarlais wasn't coming back here for any money. He wanted to be out east and that was that.
  10. I'm not wholesale against a change but I'd sure love to hear who's a better option out there....
  11. One game does not undo all the good Brown had done. Elgersma is very young and raw. Brown has tons of experience and has proven he can win at this level. I still want Zach back and think he gives us out best chance to win the cup, but until he's healthy, Brown should be the guy.
  12. The biggest thing I think I put on the coaches is the slow starts... How they're not motivated and fired up and constantly playing from behind mystiifes me...
  13. 2 starting Lions OL down with apparent bad injuries. Almost feel bad for Buck... Almost. This team is a mess.
  14. And there goes the sex pest... Arbuckle vs Brice. Real dandy setting up here........
  15. Ceresna is definitely hurt... He's been on the daily injury list for awhile but seems to be playing through it.
  16. So while I get all the whining and complaining right now.... What I'm more interested in is how we fix it. And I don't want to hear "it's too far gone and can't be turned around" because it's the CFL... It's never too late. So how do we fix things with what we have?
  17. Hopefully we can get through the BC game and find a W... Pretty sure Zach will be back after the bye.
  18. I think Brown ****** around in that Ottawa game and got away with it... Today he found out. You can't make decisions like that against a team like Calgary.
  19. Yeah that's the thing...you need to have bought one back then and so few people did. So unbelievably rare.
  20. Not sure if it's been posted but Redhawk Randy has a cast on his left hand/arm and is in a sling...
  21. But it's been all season... At what point do you start looking at why it's happening?
  22. Just the absolute worst... Him and Faj with his sprinkles... GTFO.
  23. Unforced errors will be the death of this team. Yet somehow they're still in it.
  24. It's my unicorn. They're virtually impossible to find from the era he actually played. I have a Walby, Battle, Jones from the 88-90ish era... And also a 16, but it's not the one Dunigan wore. I think it's Paul Bennett if I remember right. But man.. those 92-94 jerseys are awesome and virtually impossible to find.... The Dunigan ones in particular.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.