Everything posted by Noeller
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
Ya it's kind of a callback post. I was freaking out after our draft about why we took so many LBs and Mike said the thing you quoted from me above. Patience, grasshoppers....
-
Argos at Als GDT
I couldn't love it more. **** those guys.
-
Argos at Als GDT
What an insane finish....
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
Counter point: What if we drafted Cam Judge and Alex Singleton...... (And they're just not quite ready for prime time yet.....) ?
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
And apparently DL Demone Harris (Buffalo) added...
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
Argos OL Ryan Hunter was riding a scooter on the first day back after bye week and was hit by a car. Out at least 6-8 weeks... What in the actual ****?
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
This site is getting dangerously close to unreadable on a daily basis. We've been losing regular contributors because of it, which is a shame... Feels like the Jim Daley/Tim Burke/Lapo era of darkness based on some of the posts, and not an unmatched generational winning streak on and off the field...
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
No Schoen and Bryant is rough.....
-
Lock of the Week 2025: 7
I'll always pick a Bomber if we're playing, even if it means death.... Wheatfall.
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
Read DTs post... It explains a lot. Fingers crossed for Case to have taken a step this year. As for "this next game will tell a lot"... I'm not sure it does if we're missing two really impactful players on O. Yes, everyone is a starter... I definitely get that.... But it's not like we're responding this week with the same line up as last week. I am hopeful for a win in front of another sold out raucous crowd, but Calgary is gonna make it way harder than it needs to be.
-
Stamps at Bombers early chat
What if Case got better from last year to this?
-
SNF REDBLACKS @ TI CATS GDT
I made that TD happen....
-
SNF REDBLACKS @ TI CATS GDT
So I'm not watching right now but checked The Score app.... 7-4 at the half? I thought BLM was the best QB in the league and Lawler was worth 500k minimum....no?
-
The TV Thread
I was raised on KY 58 and really miss that... Don't think there's a financially viable audience for that, but it was fun back in the day...
-
FNF Cowboys V Gappers
Coming into the season I was pretty sure Calgary was one of the top teams in the West, along with us... VAJ makes a big difference. And that was with Beggleton. It's somewhat impressive that he's doing as much as he is without RB... But we know that he has trouble putting a full season together, so we'll see. ...
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
The one Irving curated in 2005 for the 75th is good too. But yes we need an update.
-
FNF Cowboys V Gappers
May an asteroid hit the stadium.... Or something.. fart noises.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Ya my folks are at the cabin at Victoria Beach and said it's the worst they've ever seen. Brutal. Hoping there's a **** ton of rain to help out.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Awesome!!
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Weather has been up and down in the long range... Hoping it turns out nice. Stoked for my first game of the year!
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
The bit about Bighill standing on the sidelines handing the Stamps info is just going to stir up all the crazies.... I just literally can't even.
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Based on Walbys story within Tait's piece, it could very well have been Molle...
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
I mean you can answer it generally, but every team is going to be different. So if you want to know about how the Bombers do it, nobody on this site knows.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
Ya I'm just saying I wouldn't trust anyone's opinion here. As far as I know, nobody posting on here is in the room every week when they make the decisions so we have no real accurate answer to the original question.
-
Bombers at Stumps GDT
I don't think you'll get an accurate answer here. It's gonna be very biased on both sides. You'd have to actually be in the bombers room to know.