Everything posted by WinnipegGordo
-
Bringing the Riders back to earth and their fans back to reality ...
Card is from a set that the Winnipeg Police issued in 1982. I've got a few sets myself and I remember as a kid I got most of them signed.
-
Odds and Sods - Banjo Bowl - Saskatchewan Fakes vs Blue Bombers
I think Paul Boudreau should get some credit for that as well. I don't think its a coincidence that he was a coach for the 2014 Rams team that pulled off the same play. https://www.bluebombers.com/2017/09/09/bombers-go-to-the-bag-of-tricks-for-six/
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
Knox 3 times on the ceiling if you want me ........
-
Lions @ Rodblacks / Argos @ Stampeders
Kinda like when the Bombers declared Goltz as their starter for the rest of the season. I read different reports after the Lions game. Wally was quoted as saying Lulay deserves to be the starter and someone else had him saying he had to check with the other coaches first.
-
Lions @ Rodblacks / Argos @ Stampeders
I wonder if the league's change to only 1 challenge a game has affected Jennings and Reilly more than other QBs. Perhaps DBs were more tentative before and Jennings was able to compete more of those long balls.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
If he was serious and if the Riders really wanted him they could have worked something out. He could have signed for two years like all rookies do but at some point the Riders could have put him on the practice roster. Then when he is added to the active roster he signs a new one year contract.
-
Lock of the Week 9
Is there a rebuy option?
-
Is MOS changing?
I thought this was going to be a thread about O'Shea's shorts.
- GDT: EDMONTON @ WINNIPEG
- GDT: EDMONTON @ WINNIPEG
-
Lock of the Week 9
Andrew Harris
- Odds and Sods - Blue Bombers at Hamilton Tiger-Cats
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
They also brought in AJ Jefferson after Jones said this. Jefferson was arrested for domestic violence while in the NFL.
-
Lock of the Week 8
Andrew Harris
-
Rider depth gonna be tested
Next man up.
-
Lock of the Week 7
Andrew Harris
-
Wiecek's Article
The Bombers post player and Coach O'Shea's interviews daily on their website/app/twitter/facebook. I find when I watch them there really is no need to read the papers as I know what's going to be in them as there wont be much more additional content than what I just watched.
-
3 stars plus HH montreal miracle
It's a lower body injury that wasn't serious enough to prevent him from holding for FGS atleast.
-
Lock of the Week 6
Andrew Harris
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
The band was there for the home opener but not last game. I didn't mind them overall but bands shud be outlawed against covering The Hip.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
Wasn't it in the mid-90s that the Bombers were struggling at the gate that they had bands play before the game in hopes up increasing attendance. I also recall around 07-08 the Bombers had bands play at the south end tailgate area.
-
Lock of the Week 5
Greg Ellingson and Brad Sinopoli with TDs in both Ottawa games and Joshua Stangby with one in game two.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
Yup, you have to sign in and show photo ID. The policy officially started last year after the Riders got busted for having their pre-practice team.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
And also taking a shot at Toronto fans by saying the Riders have more fans attending their practices. One thing to note is that if someone attends Rider practice you have to show ID. Talk about being paranoid.
-
Lock of the Week 5
Greg Ellingson