Everything posted by GCJenks
-
Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT
The punt singles are different stories, the second one for sure Taylor was told to bring it our but he didn't understand that signals they were giving him from the sidelines. I could clearly see coaches signaling before the kick that it had to come out.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
My wife's family built one of the original cottages on Grand Circle and we had hoped to build a year round place on that lot. Unfortunately it was too flood prone and the cost of mitigation made it not feasible. We always knew we would be here sometime but figured it wouldn't be until retirement. With the pandemic and more companies being open to WFH we've been able to make it a reality now. We weren't seriously looking but the right place came up and here we are. Very thankful and lucky that we were able to pull it off, buying this one, selling ours, moving and surrendering possession of ours all in under 8 weeks.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
We have a previous stint in Selkirk to draw from, HWY 8 is always my preference. If I need car work done out here I will see Terry at the Petersfield Garage, but I appreciate the input. Always good to know who's in the 'hood.
-
Week 12 - Stumps @ Back-To-Back Grey Cup Champions - GDT
Are the gates open yet? LFG!!!
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Tomorrow will be 1 week that we've been here, the only drawback I have found so far is leaving to go work in the city. If this forum had an easy way of sharing images I would show you my view this morning, let's just say watching the fog burn of the creek as the sun rises behind you is a decent way to start the day. (Actually figured out that you can share on Facebook and then insert the image here.)
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
I believe opposite ends of the marsh but still closer than many in the city.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
We moved out just past Clandeboye, have the luxury of waterfront living but it will suck for Thursday game nights.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
The game will be what the game is. My only fear is getting home after; now that we moved more than twice as far away from the stadium as we were. Friday morning is going to suck after not getting home until close to 1am.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
Hopefully before Labour Day.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Parades longest this year is 53 yards, also his career longest. It took 12 years in the league to hit that distance. How many years did Calgary limit the length of his attempts? He has he not missed as many game losing kicks as Leggs this year? Too much focus/pressure is being placed on one games kicking misadventures.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
I can neither confirm or deny handing a retired receiver envelopes of cash for in store appearances in the 1990's...
-
Lock of the Week 11
Still a number of weeks before the season is over and a count back is required.
-
Week 10 - LOLouettes @ The Back-to-Back Champs - GDT
Really excited for this one. On holidays this week so no rushing home and then back. Going to head over early and enjoy the tailgate for a change. First time since the West Final last year that we weren’t rolling in last minute.
-
LOLouettes @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread
I’d prefer more of a rotation like the D line. I don’t like the either or, there needs to be some situations of both.
-
LOLouettes @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread
Stay healthy and on the field.
-
LOLouettes @ Back 2 Back Champs: Week Of Thread
Isn’t this Augustine’s role? As for Agudosi, I think he has more than just getting healthy to prove. There was at least one play in his game that he couldn’t get to the ball as he was too tired, you could just see he was gassed. Should have “Banks” himself and headed to the sidelines.
-
Injury Report, Lineup Changes, Roster Moves
I believe at one time someone claimed that he signs so late to allow the team flexibility to do what they need too. If there is a little extra, he gets it.
-
Week 9 Non Champ Champ games
Have we passed vet cut down day that his salary for the year is guaranteed? Would be very CJ like to release him this week.
-
Week 9 Non Champ Champ games
I’m hoping the LK’s and Lions is at least entertaining. Would love to see CJ blow a temple vein or something otherwise one good game a week is not going draw any interest from other TV networks.
-
Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT
I remember the play, thinking that it was an interesting formation and a great fake. Didn’t even clue in that it was Prokup that the fake was with.
-
Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT
Once you figure it out you should tweet it at Gary Stern. He seems to be taking lots of flack that should be TSN's.
-
Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT
Thank you to all the posters in this thread. Haven't had a chance to watch the game yet but knowing the outcome and then reading this thread this morning made the last day before vacation much more tolerable.
-
Week 9 - The Champs at The Larks - GDT
I have been to this stadium but never for a Bomber game. Need to make that happen one of these years.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
I think Tre Ford will be back for at least one of those games and will destroy them.
-
2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News
They play head to head twice. I feel that will determine it and I don’t think the Criders have it in them to win both and they need too.