Everything posted by Mark H.
-
Riders at Bombers WF Chat
I'm sure the people getting the stadium prepped...greatly appreciate it.
-
Riders at Bombers WF Chat
History says otherwise, but that could change.
-
Why Two Forums?
Well, no one is stopping people from joining either of the sites.
-
Game 11: @ Europe has found the Americas
- Riders at Bombers WF Chat
A good malt is equally loyal- The 2024 Grim Reaper Thread
One of the best. Rest well, good sir.- Game 11: @ Europe has found the Americas
There was none - it was a low bar. 😄- CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I mean, the Moose could be the Manitoba Metis. But for the obvious reason, they aren't.- CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'd go with the Edmonton Wonder Breads - part of a complete football season.- Game 11: @ Europe has found the Americas
I did that. It's a reference to Christopher Columbus.- CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
He's going to apologize 🫠- Riders at Bombers WF Chat
I'm expecting mostly a 3 man rush, like we saw in the Banjo Bowl. But keep in mind, the Bombers have a much better secondary & the LB crew has come on of late.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
And I don't think the Montreal D will wait until garbage time...to make big plays.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
Could be. Mostly all he had to do today was throw to his first read or hand off.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
I see the Argos getting beat next week. No way does the Als' secondary play the way the Redblacks' did today.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
They look almost intentionally bad.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
Going for 2 was the correct call. You're still going to need a field goal if you kick the single.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
The Ottawa DBs were at least there....that time- CFL Semi Final Saturday
Feelin' empty & hopin' the day is good. Got to at least attempt to cover receivers.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
Not a good look for Ottawa- CFL Semi Final Saturday
Argos have clearly studied film on Redblack secondary tendencies. Kelly was looking for that play the whole way.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
They didn't know Bluto was handing out Stellas.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
Nice pocket on that 2nd down conversion.- CFL Semi Final Saturday
Was he ever open, had time to turn all the way back to the QB- CFL Semi Final Saturday
They're optional. Gotta keep Sergio sharp. 😄 - Riders at Bombers WF Chat