Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bomberguy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bomberguy

  1. They say it’s good to laugh at yourself when things go bad. At least that’s what my Leafs fan coworker says 😂
  2. … in both cases.
  3. I wouldn’t count on it ☹️
  4. It’s amazing how quickly sports teams can reach and then pass their best before dates 🫨
  5. Would the crossover be a bad thing in a home Grey Cup year? 😡
  6. Injuries in football are so much a part of the game and always dictate how seasons go. It’s possible to weather them but it takes a special team. We’ll see how special the Stamps are without their two star (so far this season) players.
  7. The season is saved amen! 😆😉 He says that every week.
  8. Well he certainly wasn’t the “fall” guy. Wait a minute, he was. Dude couldn’t stand up all night.
  9. I know old and tired when I see it. I’m referring to our head coach BTW.
  10. I guess almost being charged with possession doesn’t count? 😁
  11. The only thing we can look at IMO is that team told us last year how great of returner he is. We saw him do that and they quickly replaced him with an aging Lucky. Zach likes his work ethic. I have a good work ethic too but no one wants me out there playing receiver on Friday night 😆
  12. Coach said he had a great camp, what isn’t said is how well he runs routes, gets open, and catches the ball.
  13. Just for laughs, what if Case has an amazing game and surprises the heck out of everyone? Nah 😉 Also, even with DS in there, was our receiver corps terrifying defences?
  14. Id take it, better than the Winnipeg Rough Riders or Roughriders
  15. Getting around to the actual game Friday, when does VA turn into the inconsistent turnover machine he’s been during the second half of the last three or four seasons? Soon I hope. I shouldn’t say anything because that was our QB the last game LOL 😁.
  16. If Mitchell can’t beat this guy he has really ticked Osh off or has somehow managed to finagle some incriminating photos of the coach 😂 I prefer the PC term “less impactful” rather than non entity BTW 😉
  17. Stamps are the best in the West right now? Let me wrap my head around that 🤔
  18. Strevs is actually throwing a nicer ball now as well IMO.
  19. I think it’s going to be a loooooooong time if ever before a Canadian team wins a Stanley Cup again. Hope I’m wrong but the business plan and tax advantages are making it seem like the mid 90’s again for teams north of the border.
  20. Bombers are looking a lot like the Jets on the road in the playoffs 😆
  21. We only have one more season of Zach, Zack, Zac.
  22. Love the starting Oline tonight 👍🏻😁
  23. It’ll be interesting to see how healthy Ehlers remains on his new team. I can’t remember a season where he didn’t spend at least a week or two or much more injured. Hard to believe he’s never scored 30 in a season either. We may look back on this day and say it wasn’t as terrible as we thought compared to how we may have felt had they signed him until he was 36 or 37.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.