Everything posted by Bomberguy
-
30 seconds left in the BC OTT game
Interestingly, their new head coach used to work for us 😁
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
2023 Grey Cup, two injured star Bomber players decide to “give it a go” with disastrous results IMO. Last year’s Grey Cup, our starting QB (who was already starting with a questionable ankle) injured his hand on a helmet and “gives it a go” (again not so good results). This year it’s Dalton again (not so good results if you consider the 2 point convert try). My question is, is this standard operating procedure in the CFL today despite all of the safety and other regulations built into the players association contract etc.? Also, I can’t recall the injury to Schoen in 2023 that was going to keep him out of that game before the Bombers surprised everyone with his insertion into that game. Could that (perhaps he wasn’t ready to play) or that mentality have contributed in some way to the injury he initially suffered this season? Is it possible the players association or the league would even look into this? I’m prolly just crazy for asking, of course everything was done above board 😉
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
That’s FOOTBALL 🏈 weather! 👍🏻
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
Huh? That’s a receivers roll. They go a get a ball that is thrown to them if it’s possible knowing full well they could take a hit or fall in an awkward position etc. sorry but when 300 pound monsters are on your tail you throw the ball, especially if it’s a guy like Schoen who has proven he can make the circus catches.
-
Banjo Bowl Early Chat
I like the guy but if Schoen is injured again we replace him with Wilson and move on. His salary could be used in FA next year to bolster both lines or our defensive backfield.
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Saskatchewan Roughriders GDT
I like 😊👍🏻
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Saskatchewan Roughriders GDT
I actually think the team plays a more Bomber-like (the kind we’ve been more used to the last 5 or so years) game and surprises the Riders today. If we can keep the turnovers down, get the passing game back on track with 10, 88, and 83 especially we win. It’s gravy if we get the kind of production from 20 that he had last game. Defensive pressure would be nice but I think Harris is not 100% so if our dbs play like they did last game (I know it was a 4th string QB), we can walk out with a big win, even though it’s probably close.
-
Back to Back - Blue Bombers vs Riders Pre-Game Chat
They wish 😉😎
-
Back to Back - Blue Bombers vs Riders Pre-Game Chat
Case is injured, or he’d be in there too. The 3 C’s yikes 😳
-
Back to Back - Blue Bombers vs Riders Pre-Game Chat
I don’t like to revel in other teams injuries, real or not, but this is Sask’s QB and it’s LD weekend. Speculate and revel away 😁
-
Back to Back - Blue Bombers vs Riders Pre-Game Chat
Oh boy, my first LD chat in here 😁 Riders Suck and your Stadium looks like a toilet! Hows that? 😆 Or is it your stadium sucks and Regina looks like a toilet? They’re so interchangeable 😂
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
He is Pokey after all.
-
Former Bombers in NFL (and spring leagues) news
Too bad so sad for him. OK, on with getting him back here in uniform for the Banjo Bowl 😁
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
If this team can get Demski, Scheon, Sterns, and Parker back on the field at the same time and still can’t get it done then I’d worry. When they replenish the roster with the projected starters I think they’ll do just fine 👍🏻 Adding Houston who I believe the team replaced with Bonds(?), and getting Pokey Wilson back would make them a dangerous team IMO 👍🏻
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
The year of injuries it seems. Perhaps Ontarea Wilson makes it back? We have been injury lucky in our recent run but the last two seasons that’s run out. Loved watching Strev block, but I never want to see that again 😳
-
Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes GDT
… and the refs will conveniently miss it 😕
-
Bombers at Als early chat
As opposed to his play calling? Just kidding 😁
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
When he walks into his first practice this week will Osh exclaim “Houston we have a problem”?😉
-
Bombers at Als early chat
The ALS are more hurt than we are yikes!
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Elgersma is playing for the Packers right now. Looking pretty good on his current drive. Scored a TD on it. 👍🏻
-
A message to Miller and Walters
Shouldn’t this post be in the general discussion forum describing the state of Federal Canadian politics? 😉
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
I miss Darvin Adam’s. come to think of it, I miss 2019 😄
-
A message to Miller and Walters
While you’re at it please bring back 2021 🙃
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
I think we will
-
Ottawa RedBlacks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
Where’s the PI call on the Bombers 😃