Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bomberguy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bomberguy

  1. Thanks for the great memories Nikolaj, all the best in your future efforts, except against the Jets 😁. Well if your gonna be that way LOL 😂 Have fun with your new soft team, hurricanes (literally)
  2. He wants to be in North Carolina? Washington? Tampa I see for taxes. This seems to be taking longer than you’d expect though. Are teams looking at his injury history, and until recently, lack of playoff scoring and starting to wonder?
  3. Two years is not bad. They’ve lost too much IMO however. I guess Ehlers is taking his time or is it what he is asking is not lining up with his production (including injury time) for some teams? I would think we’ll know by today.
  4. I honestly think there were others not rostered during the recent playoffs for the Jets that could have made substantially more of a difference than Tans did. I like the guy but he’s not the player he was in 2018. That’s who we needed but didn’t get.
  5. Chevy and Jets fans on FA Fenzy day 😂
  6. Hey come on, we’ve signed lots of fringe 4th liners and 3rd pairing defensemen lately 😛
  7. My thoughts as well.
  8. I wonder if he is over his head even if he does that? I know he'll get enough rope to hang himself so to speak, but the Lions I'm sure were ecpecting much more from this team. I'm thinking there will definitely be a Buck watch all season. I gotta also say that even if Rourke had been playing the last few games this team could stil be 0-3 in them. Not good times in Vancouver Pro Sports. Can't see the Canucks much better either 🤮
  9. A lot according to TSN 😉
  10. Have the Riders sold out any non LD games in the last 3 or 4 seasons?
  11. Don’t know but I’d love to be the only unbeaten team after Canada Day 😁
  12. If it makes any difference, Buck has feasted on the Riders recently. Maier looked good on that throw, receiver not so much.
  13. Masoli break out game, oh ya it’s just the Riders LOL 😂
  14. Could be a good one, in five years 😕
  15. Yes! ALS lose a stinker 😛
  16. Lawler breaks the TD drought.
  17. Fixed it for you 😁 Brutal offence so far this game, and that’s being positive.
  18. Left to catch a bit of the Blue Jays then turned over to the NHL Draft. Still 1-1 haha.
  19. So far a 1-1 barnburner LOL.
  20. Want the ALS to lose but seeing Lawler go 0-3 would sooth my football spirits just as well 😁👍🏻
  21. Make sure you add salt to that crow guys 👍🏻
  22. Lawler and Ford 0 fer so far.
  23. If not for that late TD, which made this game look closer than it was, we’re talking about a three score win. If BO gets back and our ratio allows for the same line as game one, Zach will be more than good enough. Plus we’re playing the Elks this week so there’s that as well 👍🏻
  24. Next year the Jets or any other team will have to really lay it on the line to beat the Panthers😛

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.