Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MrFreakzilla

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrFreakzilla

  1. I'd expect Streveler to also make that bad throw.
  2. Should have been caught
  3. Brady is in street clothes
  4. That won't win the best pass of the afternoon award
  5. Tony Jones making a play!
  6. I wanted to see Wilson, not at the expense of a Streveler injury
  7. Lawson Jr would have been my defensive pick. Who else could make so many tackles while falling down?
  8. Bla bla bla Montreal. Schielefe now Jets point leader. On to talking about the Leafs game. Second intermission I turned to something else.
  9. Goal, fight and blocked shot?
  10. You're hilarious. You honestly think game action and training camp are the same? Either you're naive or you've just discovered the game of football. Thanks for the laugh, I appreciate it.
  11. How many times has he been injured/missed games this season? Odds are he'll get hurt again.
  12. To see if he can play. What's the purpose of playing Zach or Chris? So Collaros can get injured or Streveler can complete less than 3 passes?
  13. I'd start Wilson and let him play the entire game. Also I'd give major playing time to all of our draft picks who basically only play on teams.
  14. Nice playcall....NOT!!
  15. Ia that the best mustache Luke Wilson can grow?
  16. Penalties costing us again
  17. I wouldn't mind 3 running plays
  18. And he looks better than Mitchell ever did
  19. At least he was noticed. Was Jefferson even on the field?
  20. LaPo even said Edmonton plays mostly zone. Throwing the corner route is not the way to beat it, although we kept trying and trying. Failing and failing
  21. Walters chose him over Lawler. Good job Kyle
  22. I'd rather have Burke as a head coach than have our current O.C calling the plays
  23. Short passes are higher percentage, just ask Cody Complainer

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.