Odds and Sods - Game 2 - Bombers at Stamps

What is Osh good at? I'll give you two things:

1. Intimidating media members

2. Dancing around questions of team efficiency with vague generalities

at least he's dropped the "gotta look at the film" thing - - - - that made him look terrible!

Just now, Root said:

What is Osh good at? I'll give you two things:

1. Intimidating media members

2. Dancing around questions of team efficiency with vague generalities

at least he's dropped the "gotta look at the film" thing - - - - that made him look terrible!

You may want to rephrase that "gotta look at the film" thing to " it was one of the things that made him look bad".

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

Are we thinking of the same Kevin Glenn?... prior to last year's season ending injury this how many games he played in his previous 11 seasons: 18, 15, 16, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18, 18... outside of last year's injury and the 2007 grey cup he's mostly been healthy his entire career...

Played in counts being a back up holding a cup of coffee. Banged up in 05, and in 06. Missed grey cup game in 07 due to injury. Back to riding the pine playing through injuries in 08 (was banged up and playing poorly through when dinwidiie "took" his job) later years back to riding the pine and banged up last year again. Thats the fun thing about stats, drew willy is 2nd in the league in passing yards and 3rd or 4th in tds. But most people in the city want his head. 

So Benc in sask, bench first year here. injured, injured, injured when it matters most, back to bench started a season and stayed healthy in hammer, then back and forth to the bench and starting before being a bench guy. And hurt again.

calgary touchdown pass 7.55 third quarter was undefendable, perfect pass, to a receiver running full speed , who makes an excellent grab. No team could stop that one. game was over after that.

calgary  had some crazy good catches in that game.

Two for 14 points, that were plays of the year.

Edited by Mark F

10 hours ago, Mark F said:

calgary touchdown pass 7.55 third quarter was undefendable, perfect pass, to a receiver running full speed , who makes an excellent grab. No team could stop that one. game was over after that.

calgary  had some crazy good catches in that game.

Two for 14 points, that were plays of the year.

I'd argue that wasn't a perfect pass... anytime a receiver needs to catch the ball one handed from over his shoulder while at a full sprint there was problems with the pass.  I'll agree that if the ball is thrown with any less steam there is a good chance the defender is able to break up the play... but that tells you that the receiver was basically not open other than by making an insane play (I.E. you can't really be upset with the DB on that play)