cautiously excited for week two

I think we take this game provided Willy and the Bombers keep the turnovers to 2 or less.  Of course, turnovers are the key to pretty well any football game.

Make the Stamps earn their points by marching the ball down the field and I think we can keep them below 20 points.  Not a very impressive O-line over there with some losses over the past few years.  Same thing with their receivers - the depth is not as noticeable as it was 2 seasons ago.

I think we will see a lot more pressure on Mitchell than against Glenn last week.  Mitchell is more evasive but lacks Glenn's quick release.  3 QB sacks and several hurries resulting in some inaccurate throws and an INT for Mitchell.

Bomber offense will continue to struggle with just over 300 yards total offense and one TD but will benefit from good field position thanks to a couple of good kick returns, one excellent punt return and a couple turnovers by Calgary at their end of the field.

Bombers - 25

Stamps - 18

On 30/06/2016 at 10:49 AM, 17to85 said:

The problem is that if you fire MOS it's still the ineffectual Kyle Walters at GM. Unless you think we have all sorts of talent and the coaches are simply not getting the best out of it... but me I think this team lacks talent more than it lacks coaching. 

I think we do have talent. or at least enough talent to make the playoffs in a bush league.