Game 66 : Predators @ Passenger 57

Dustin Byfuglien is a former defenseman flying to Los Angeles to start his new job working for the anger management unit of a National Hockey League team. However, apprehended 'clothing criminal' Evander Kane is on the flight, too, being transported by the NHL's Clothing Authority. After Kane's accomplices kill the NHL agents and free him, Byfuglien realizes the entire flight is in danger. With the help of rinkside reporter Cassie Campbell-Pascall, Byfuglien tries to capture Kane and free the passengers.

Also starring...

Mark Scheifele as the Captain

Blake Wheeler as the First Officer

Ondrej Pavelec as the Second Officer

& Drew Stafford as the passenger who sneaks on board and no one notices him

Scheifele is improving...offensively. Still gets knocked around like 90 lb weakling though.

Still...hope we lock him down, 6 year deal would be fine.

Dano looks alright, probably ends up with Moose next year though. Which I'd be OK with.

Damn we need a really good stay at home D-man, not playing good in our own zone.

Never thought we'd be missing Ehlers and Armia...

It's almost at the point for me where if Pavelec plays.... I might not watch. Result is obvious. I'm not blaming him but... at the same time his positioning is so poor that it's hard not 2. I guess when your idol growing up was hasek who flopped around like a fish... you are gonna do the same. Look at a guy like Rinne as a comparison. Calm steady tracks the puck well.... Pav is tge opposite. Looks like a fish out of water. Can say he can't be blamed for a goal or 2 but if his positioning was better... if he tracked the puck better... he probably stops them. 

Edited by Goalie

From what he has shown so far, Dano should be starting no higher than 4th line if everyone is healthy.

ESW

Perreault Little Armia

Burmi Lowry Staf

Thorbs Copp Dano

I can't see Dano knocking any out of the top 9 unless his play improves. If Connor and/or a 2016 drafted player makes the team and everyone from the above list is still here, there is no way Dano makes the team.

Burmi is awful. Dano just got here. Might want to give him some time. I like armia but why is his 8 points on the second line and not the third? 

That roster is bottom 3 next year also. 

ESW is good. The rest need work big time. 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Who knows who is here next year. Outside of ehlers Scheif Wheeler... who really knows. Little could be traded if we get Matthews 

Need some exp on the team and Little is a great contract - if he's our third line centre, drafting has worked out pretty well...

Wouldn't be surprised if Jets stand pat and add only one rookie to the roster to start the season

ESW

Perrault-Little-Stafford

Connor-Lowry-Armia

Thorburn-Copp-Dano

(Burmi, Peluso)