BMO Stadium render

IC Khari

13 hours ago, Jaxon said:

Very excited to get to a game there.   I need to get to the new digs in Hamilton and the renovated stadium in Ottawa as well.   (I've been to the pre-renovated  stadium in Ottawa, and several games at the old Ivor Wynne, but I've cut back my travel a bit so need to catch up to the newer parks.)

If you go to Ottawa go a couple hours before the game and get a bite to eat near the stadium. I went to the bomber game there last season, lots going on before the game right outside the stadium, but the restaurants were very busy. The fans were great too, had a really good time there, and the stadium is nice.  BC Place is the nicest stadium I've been to, but the crowd was terrible.

13 hours ago, Goalie said:

I like Pinball but the way he talks just annoys me. It is what it is. Maybe it's the fact that it appears he has about 100000 teeth when he's talking, i don't know but it just annoys me. He's a nice guy tho and i like him i just find when he talks, he annoys me. LOL 

The underlying truth is that nice guys are boring. Who is in the news? Nice guys, hardly. Trump and all the rest of his kind are disgusting but entertaining. It is the serial killers people remember not their victims. Nice guys are boring but easier to live with than interesting people. 

Whoah too heavy. Nice stadium, smaller like Percival. Better to be small and lively than big and empty. 

Yes Argos and all Toronto are annoying but we the real people need them to keep everything going.

19 hours ago, iso_55 said:

Pinball's a positive guy. He once flew to Calgary for the funeral of my son's friend almost ten years ago. He had met the boy a couple of years earlier but I don't remember the circumstances as to why. Unfortunately, the teen committed suicide. My son met him at the funeral. Pinabll didn't have to come & it wasn't expected but he did. Clemons even got up & said a few words. That's just the kind of guy he is. So really, why diss Pinball who is one of the nicest guys around?

Was at a fundraiser with Mike as featured speaker ... totaly awesome & inspeiring .... he also donated part of his fee to the cause

Totally love Pinball