Game 47 : Aliens vs Predators @ Jets

Ehlectrifying goal. 

I'm beginning to really like that line of Perreault (a), Armia (a) and mr shifty pants..Ehlers (g).

Totally surprised that, at the end of the period, with that collision between Little and Wheeler, that Little didn't get a tripping penalty and that Wheeler didn't get embellishment. ?

Edited by Mr Dee

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

And really, as good as Matthews will likely be, I'd be thrilled with Jakob Chychrun or Matthew Tkachuk.  So long as we pick top 5, we're getting a real good one.

Keith's son? Can't wait for that contract holdout.

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

The problem is the team isn't bad enough to tank to get 1st overall....

And even if it was...EDM would still leapfrog us to get it.

Can you imagine if the Oilers landed 1st overall again?  Or even top 3?  Like how many top picks can you get before you start improving?  At what point does the League say 'listen, you cant keep hiding behind management incompetence.  Manage your team better!'

Buffalo also stands to benefit again this year.  In 5 years it could be the Oilers, Sabers and Jets as the best teams in the league!

11 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Can you imagine if the Oilers landed 1st overall again?  Or even top 3?  Like how many top picks can you get before you start improving?  At what point does the League say 'listen, you cant keep hiding behind management incompetence.  Manage your team better!'

Buffalo also stands to benefit again this year.  In 5 years it could be the Oilers, Sabers and Jets as the best teams in the league!

I already have a beer-at-a-Jets-game bet on the line. Me saying the Oilers will pick #1 again. Cosmic forces, man, hard to explain...

I mean, they'll likely be picking top-5 somewhere...so the chances will be pretty good!