Jets assign Adam Lowry to the Moose

Blueballz

Lol. Moose play tonight. Jets not till Friday. He's on his ELC. He will be back up b4 Friday and in the lineup unless a trade is coming. Seriously. The benefit of having your ahl team in the same city. That simple.

If thats the only reason so be it but if that was the case I'd expect this type of thing to happen more often.  lol

Lol. Moose play tonight. Jets not till Friday. He's on his ELC. He will be back up b4 Friday and in the lineup unless a trade is coming. Seriously. The benefit of having your ahl team in the same city. That simple.

If thats the only reason so be it but if that was the case I'd expect this type of thing to happen more often.  lol

It's rare that the Jets and Moose are both at home at the same time (Usually the other is on the road when one has home games). Its exactly this. If he's not back up for Friday vs NYR, then we can start busting out the pitchforks.

So the plan is to have Lowry play four nights in a row...?  Alrighty then...

Sure looks like Frolik was a far greater influence on this team's development than we gave him credit for...

This was a hard working blue collar team... and then this off-season, they just handed jobs to Burmistrov, Ehlers and Copp

It's rare that the Jets and Moose are both at home at the same time (Usually the other is on the road when one has home games). Its exactly this. If he's not back up for Friday vs NYR, then we can start busting out the pitchforks.

You think he will play four games in a row?  I guess it's possible but thats asking a lot.

Well now I have no idea - I figured he'd just play tonight and then be called back up. The fact that he's down for an extended period is surprising to me.

The question now is who do they call up to take his place? Will it be Armia, or will they go with old reliable Cormier...

Speaks alot about the depth of our NHL roster when you look at our options at forward when we're 100% healthy.