Jets assign Adam Lowry to the Moose

Blueballz

Don't get me wrong, plenty of vets haven't been playing well either. Scheif's line took awhile to gel and Little (hurt?), Ladd, Thorbs, and Perreault haven't had the best starts to the season although Perreault has really turned it on since that line started scoring and is on pace for a 66 point season.

I agree, Maurice isn't going anywhere soon. I think they expected bumps this year with the rookies and Burmi coming back in after two years but I don't think anyone saw the regression in Lowry's game. It's the best thing that could happen to him. Go to the Moose and take a very substantial pay cut and remember what got you here. I'm betting he doesn't get back until the new year and he makes sure he doesn't go back down again.

Maurice said they might look at Copp on the PK and also mentioned that if Hali played, he would play on the PK and that Armia was killing penalties on the farm. He also said Thorburn will see some time on the PK. Reading between the lines, I think Armia starts on the 4th line Friday. He also said that if the team were to get on a roll, it would be hard for him to switch up the lines so if Armia starts and the Jets win a  few in a row, he would, more than likely, stay in the line up. 

You guys are all funny... Maurice is going nowhere, the club is struggling because the young guys are underperforming (go figure).

Lol don't even bother with them. When the veteran players underperform, it's their fault, but when the young players underperform, it's Maurice's fault. Lol. It's like all logic goes out the window when discussing the Jets.

Nobody is saying that, it's just the Vets are the ones taking these dumb penalties over and over and over again without consequences. Ladd hasn't been playing very good up until recently, why can't these guys be benched for a bit, not even all game but just to send a message to them also. It's all well and good to send a message to a guy like Lowry, send him down but what message does that actually send to the Vets? 

Like it or not, every one of these guys should be treated equally and they aren't. You can go on about last game and Scheif taking a dumb penalty, some would disagree that it was dumb and most would call it sticking up for a smaller team mate who got hit from behind, one could argue that the refs kind of screwed the Jets there a bit, you could say that at the very least, scheif and the st louis player each should have got 4 minutes....But really, that's what? 1 time Scheif did something kind of "stupid". Ladd,Buff and the Vets like Thorburn, Peluso, etc take 1 or 2 stupid penalties a game every game with no consequences. 

Maurice talking about Armia today saying his intensity level was where it was supposed to be, his hands are good, he was responsible defensively and he was "on the puck". Said good things about the 4th line and rightly so. Hali surprised me to be honest.

I think Hutch sees one game this trip, I hope it is the Flames.

He spoke of Helle's start with the team being similar to Hutch's.

I thought he played really well too. If he can't keep his intensity level up, ship him back down though, we don't need any coasters. I think he helps the 4th line get closer to the ice time a good 4th line should see. 10-12 minutes a game.

Hali is faster than I remembered and I guess he is helping on the PK seeing as Lowry isn't here. I hope the Jets get one early in the game and the team stays out of the box and the 4th line can see some real time.