Welcome!

Rich

whoa! new look again. personally i like this better but what's with the blue & grey?

it should be blue & gold, right?

and a banner with some graphics will certainly make this site cooler.

*thumbs up*

Trying to be responsive to some of the suggestions and feedback we received from our initial launch. 

Glad you like the new look .. and I'm sure you'll like the function set as well. 

Trying to be responsive to some of the suggestions and feedback we received from our initial launch. 

Glad you like the new look .. and I'm sure you'll like the function set as well. 

Yup. I like it all.

The moment OB change their site to the initial forum software we used, im kinda thinking we should change ours again. Glad we did.

Dont really understand all of the Colin Bashing going on here. At least he has stayed classy on his forum. Posting links to here on his forum was trashy.

Anyway, site looks good. Hopefully this thread isnt an example of what this site has to offer because you guys have the potential for something great here.

Dont really understand all of the Colin Bashing going on here. At least he has stayed classy on his forum. Posting links to here on his forum was trashy.

Anyway, site looks good. Hopefully this thread isnt an example of what this site has to offer because you guys have the potential for something great here.

what? like lying about his mods (that he was so grateful to for running the site that he abandoned and let turn into $h!t) being welcome back... when he'd already delete-banned their butts outta there?

hopefully this holier-than-thou post isn't an example of what you have to offer...

#thetruthshallsetyoufree

Posts are going to be deleted if this degenerates into a he said she said bashing / argument between the sites.

I really didn't think there was bashing of Colin going on in here.  Some posts that would have led in that direction have been removed.

We obviously had our reasons for splitting away and doing what we did, but we have decided not to air those reasons in public.  If you think what we did was trashy, you are entitled to that opinion, but realize you likely don't know the whole story or history involved.

The split happened, and our focus is now on this site and it's future. Dredging up the past won't benefit anyone.

Posts are going to be deleted if this degenerates into a he said she said bashing / argument between the sites.

I really didn't think there was bashing of Colin going on in here.  Some posts that would have led in that direction have been removed.

We obviously had our reasons for splitting away and doing what we did, but we have decided not to air those reasons in public.  If you think what we did was trashy, you are entitled to that opinion, but realize you likely don't know the whole story or history involved.

The split happened, and our focus is now on this site and it's future. Dredging up the past won't benefit anyone.

Hear hear!