Game 20 : Canucks @ Jets

Possibly. Canucks have as many ROW's as Edmonton so the Jets, if on their  game should probably stomp them. 

Regulation/Overtime Wins aka non shootout wins. 

Not sure i like the roster decisions tho going by what i've seen on the twitter machine

Ladd,Little,Wheeler  <-- that's Maurice relying too much on the vets

Perreault,Scheif,Stafford <--- really you demote Ehlers? Brutal

Check  this out... brutal

Ehlers,Burmi,Thorburn <--- WTF really

Lowry,Copp,Thorburn <--- Maurices BF lowry bumped to the 4th line. 

If/When the Jets lose tonight, can you imagine the boo's? 

Heads are gonna roll is they lose tonight and play like crap..

Maurice needs to stop messing with the lines.... Stafford has played like crap so what does he go? bump him up to the 2nd line, Ehlers has been good, creates a play every game so what's he do? Puts him with 2 guys who are gonna drag him down..

It's mind boggling stuff really at times... That roster is just god awful roster management. It really is.

Possibly. Canucks have as many ROW's as Edmonton so the Jets, if on their  game should probably stomp them. 

Regulation/Overtime Wins aka non shootout wins. 

Not sure i like the roster decisions tho going by what i've seen on the twitter machine

Ladd,Little,Wheeler  <-- that's Maurice relying too much on the vets

Perreault,Scheif,Stafford <--- really you demote Ehlers? Brutal

Check  this out... brutal

Ehlers,Burmi,Thorburn <--- WTF really

Lowry,Copp,Thorburn <--- Maurices BF lowry bumped to the 4th line. 

My buddy just emailed me that line and my response was exactly what you wrote.

I can't see anyway that line works.  I just don't get it....

Staf hasn't been that bad if you ask me...playing a new role between two young players and playing not bad.

Lowry going from the next Gainey/Peca to the 4th line LW? Wow.

I would have tried Burmi (a natural center) playing between Lowry and Staf before these lines.

Burmi played not bad last game but I would have sat him that game to be honest. Bring up Lipon and give him a look.

If Petan isn't going to play, why isn't he on the Moose roster getting some ice time?

Special teams:

Vancouver - 20th @17.5 Winnipeg - 23rd @15.3 - power play.

Vancouver - 14th Winnipeg 15th .......80.7 to 80.5 - penalty kills.

I've been watching every game of "my" teams and they're vey similar in what they're doing; mixing young guys in with veteran players. The Jets with Ehlers, Copp, Petan. The Canucks with Virtanen, McCann, and Cracknell. - with mixed results.

The Canucks are the slightly better team right now as the Jets are not taking care of their defensive responsibilities, as in the forwards.

The Canucks have scored 5 more goals but the Jets have allowed 12 more goals. And it's not necessarily the goaltending.

Both teams have scored goals similar to 12 teams in their Conference, BUT, have allowed more goals than 8 teams in the Conference.

The Jets need this game more to keep in the wild card race, so I see a tie game with Jets winning, but they better beware of the 3 on 3, although I suppose it could be quite entertaining.