Game 20 : Canucks @ Jets

Perrault played with some missing grit...

Wheelers....wow.... fast and a threat every time he has the puck.

Myers played a really smart game.

Pavs made the saves when needed.

Agree about Trouba's best game of the year.

Pardy knows why he is on the ice and does it....clear the front of the net and cover Buff's ass.

My first Jets 2.0 in person and I think True North should give me season tickets as I have a 1.000 batting average..........

GO JETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staf hasn't been that bad if you ask me...playing a new role between two young players and playing not bad.

Lowry going from the next Gainey/Peca to the 4th line LW? Wow.

I would have tried Burmi (a natural center) playing between Lowry and Staf before these lines.

Burmi played not bad last game but I would have sat him that game to be honest. Bring up Lipon and give him a look.

If Petan isn't going to play, why isn't he on the Moose roster getting some ice time?

Out of curiousity, has Maurice and/or Stafford alludeed to this new role in any press/media interviews/clips?

Staf hasn't been that bad if you ask me...playing a new role between two young players and playing not bad.

I would have tried Burmi (a natural center) playing between Lowry and Staf before these lines.

Burmi played not bad last game but I would have sat him that game to be honest. Bring up Lipon and give him a look.

If Petan isn't going to play, why isn't he on the Moose roster getting some ice time?

Out of curiousity, has Maurice and/or Stafford alludeed to this new role in any press/media interviews/clips?

Thought Maurice did in the last couple weeks.

Thanks, I'd like to hear how he explains it.

Because I'm still not sure (not being an NHL coach that I am) of why we would change his when the original one he played when he came over here did us pretty good.

Third line was an odd choice for Stafford to begin with.  I think the majority of fan predictions had him in the top six before the season.

He was probably slotted in because they thought Lowry and Burmi would generate more offense and thus, Stafford fit the line.  And it gave Ehlers a chance to play with higher end players.

Stafford looked a lot better on Scheif's line.  And Ehlers looked just as dangerous no matter where he played or who he played with.

Because I'm still not sure (not being an NHL coach that I am) of why we would change his when the original one he played when he came over here did us pretty good.

How bout this article?

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2015/10/26/too-close-for-comfort-for-jets

Ken Wiebe - Clearly, Stafford's production hasn't dropped off, despite being used in more of a defensive role.

Ladd - He's probably in a different role than he has been before, but to his credit, he's embraced it.

Maurice - He's found what will make a player very, valuable. A guy who has the ability to put pucks in the net, but to play in that shutdown role and still produce.

How bout this article?

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2015/10/26/too-close-for-comfort-for-jets

Ken Wiebe - Clearly, Stafford's production hasn't dropped off, despite being used in more of a defensive role.

Ladd - He's probably in a different role than he has been before, but to his credit, he's embraced it.

Maurice - He's found what will make a player very, valuable. A guy who has the ability to put pucks in the net, but to play in that shutdown role and still produce.

Hmmm all right then. Interesting. Thanks.

3 or 4 times that I know of...

http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocenter/

it is on there a few ti mes if you care to look for it....Maurice's interview.