Next question ... since it seems to be a theme around here

IC Khari

I predicted Edmonton some months back so I have to stick with that and frankly, that bothers me more than Ottawa winning it. Edmonton was just as bad as we were two years ago. To see them hoist the cup in IGF in 2015 is really gonna burn. They have a GM that signed the players they needed and a coach that got the most out of those players. Compare that to Walters and MOS and it's enough to make you want to puke.

Even two years ago Edm. swept the Bombers, so they were never quite as bad.

I think they had a similar record though.

Edm 4-14, Wpg 3-15

I guess I should have said the Eskimos were *almost* as bad as we were. Still, to see them hoist the cup in IGF this year is going to burn, especially since Walters built us to win it all this year. LOL!

So, Edmonton/Ottawa Grey Cup? Either way the Bombers organization gets shown up?

Edmonton/Ottawa wouldn't be completely out of the question... Hamilton has a huge question mark at QB and Tor just isn't good enough... BC will lose badly to Cgy and Edm seems to finally have Cgy's number... this huge layoff could hurt them though...

2013 Season: Edmonton is 4-14, Ottawa doesn't exist and Winnipeg is 3-15...

2015 Season: Edmonton is 14-4, Ottawa is potentially 12-6, and Winnipeg is still pathetic....

oh,  then i take back my comparison,  I havent watched the argos really (other then this past week vs BC) so of what I did see early on,  harris looked legit and good. what i remember is printers going on a tare for the lions then come the GC game dickenson was healthy (as ray is now) and printers/harris get the bench.  Im a fan of the "dont lose your job to injury" motto most coaches live by,  but the timing to put in a cold QB at this or that juncture is questionable. at least rays got 2 games before playoffs kick off

Edmonton/Ottawa wouldn't be completely out of the question... Hamilton has a huge question mark at QB and Tor just isn't good enough... BC will lose badly to Cgy and Edm seems to finally have Cgy's number... this huge layoff could hurt them though...

2013 Season: Edmonton is 4-14, Ottawa doesn't exist and Winnipeg is 3-15...

2015 Season: Edmonton is 14-4, Ottawa is potentially 12-6, and Winnipeg is still pathetic....

2016 Winnipeg remains status quo

2017 Winnipeg fans don't exist

i think itll be toronto/calgary ill go against the grain. but I think the argos shoulda stuck with harris, reminds me a little of the Dickenson/Printers fiasco in BC years ago

Also not a great example since BC won the GC that year.

In 2004, the Toronto Argos won the Grey Cup over B.C. Printers was MOP but Dickenson got the start.

oh,  then i take back my comparison,  I havent watched the argos really (other then this past week vs BC) so of what I did see early on,  harris looked legit and good. what i remember is printers going on a tare for the lions then come the GC game dickenson was healthy (as ray is now) and printers/harris get the bench.  Im a fan of the "dont lose your job to injury" motto most coaches live by,  but the timing to put in a cold QB at this or that juncture is questionable. at least rays got 2 games before playoffs kick off

Well I think that we all get what you were saying. While the comparison isn't perfect I believe you make a valid point. However, Going by last week poor decision making isn't going to be an issue. If Ray craps out the change will be made. Harris was much more back to form last week too. Hamilton cannot take them lightly regardless of what happened during the year.

i think itll be toronto/calgary ill go against the grain. but I think the argos shoulda stuck with harris, reminds me a little of the Dickenson/Printers fiasco in BC years ago

In 2004, the Toronto Argos won the Grey Cup over B.C. Printers was MOP but Dickenson got the start.

Don't know what I was thinking when I posted 'cause I knew that.

Don't know what I was thinking when I posted 'cause I knew that.

Possibly thinking of the 2006 Grey Cup in Winnipeg... BC, lead by DIckensen,  beat Mtl...