Canadian Politics

Wanna-B-Fanboy

1. JT's wife wasn't elected. She has no official role. She may choose to but that is a choice.

2. JT's is a millionaire.

3. JT makes $335,000 well into the 1%.

4. JT campaigned against child care benefits for the wealthy.

Given # 2 and # 3 he can afford to pay for his own childcare as he did before becoming PM.

Given #4 this action is hypocritical.

My biased opinion, he's an entitled little brat like many Liberals before him but I am sure he is entitled to his entitlements in his mind.

On Global National last night they reported that most world leaders showed up in Paris November 30th to pose for photo ops, and then left on December 1st, leaving the policy makers to hammer out an agreement. Not so with Sunny Family - they are apparently there until they feel like coming home.

All this issue has proven is that  a lot of the people posting in the political threads here are full of ****. One man's whiny crybaby is another man's astute critic. Which one your are depends on who you support.

I think this issue has proven more than that, namely that Trudeau is a giant hypocrite.  Which should be a surprise to no one.

All this issue has proven is that  a lot of the people posting in the political threads here are full of ****. One man's whiny crybaby is another man's astute critic. Which one your are depends on who you support.

We are opinonated. Lots of Harper hate here, there & everywhere. Now, it's the other side's turn & they say it's not nice so they cry foul saying wait a minute & stop. Sure, just like that nude Harper painting I saw last week on facebook which was stupid yet there it was for all to see. Bottom line is that politics will never be about fairness & presenting the other side to disbelievers. It'll always be about arguing, screaming & insults. if the winners don't have class, don't expect the losers to have any either.

All this issue has proven is that a lot of the people posting in the political threads here are full of ****. One man's whiny crybaby is another man's astute critic. Which one your are depends on who you support.

I think this issue has proven more than that, namely that Trudeau is a giant hypocrite. Which should be a surprise to no one.
I think that you are the last person on these board to be calling anyone out for being a hypocrite. .. due to you calling everyone out for disrespecting harper and making a huge stink about respecting the PM and his office, yet all I see in your post is shiny-pony this sunny family that, entitled brat this. Your **** is old, get new material and try to contribute in a respectful and meaningful way. You have good, legit arguments- but your delivery is dreadful- like a poorman's brian lily.

All this issue has proven is that a lot of the people posting in the political threads here are full of ****. One man's whiny crybaby is another man's astute critic. Which one your are depends on who you support.

I think this issue has proven more than that, namely that Trudeau is a giant hypocrite. Which should be a surprise to no one.
I think that you are the last person on these board to be calling anyone out for being a hypocrite. .. due to you calling everyone out for disrespecting harper and making a huge stink about respecting the PM and his office, yet all I see in your post is shiny-pony this sunny family that, entitled brat this. Your **** is old, get new material and try to contribute in a respectful and meaningful way. You have good, legit arguments- but your delivery is dreadful- like a poorman's brian lily.

Like I said, shoe on the other foot. All is fair & love & war because you guys who supported Trudeau & Mulcair never stopped going after Harper for a decade... YOUR TURN!!!  ;) 

I disagree with you that I am the last person on these boards to be calling anyone out for being a hypocrite, being that Justin Trudeau just proved he is a giant hypocrite.  Who cares who calls him out on it, he is one.  You just don't have the balls to do it, because your **** is old too.  This "material" is brand new.  You are just mad that your boy is getting called out, finally  And he should be called out, as he made a terrible decision.  And you better get used to it.  This is just the tip of the iceberg.  You can crap on me with stupid comments like this, or you can knuckle down, and accept that you are now on the other side of the fence now.  Attack me all you want, but its how it is now.  You are playing defense, trying to defend a guy who obviously has no political acumen whatsoever.  Embrace it, or shut the hell up.

Though...

It's a good sign when everyone is bitching and moaning over the tax payer nannies- yet just last week the details of the massive influx of Syrian was released and there are very few detractors on that front.

As long as he and his party get the meaningful stuff right, we're going to be all right.

You mean after he got it wrong and then bowed to public pressure? The good news he's still focused on the most important issue facing Canadians. Climate change.

Liberals might be finding it's easier to complain and make promises then to govern.

OTTAWA – The finance minister is highlighting three economic priorities for the new government — but the Liberal campaign vow to cap annual deficits at $10 billion is apparently no longer among them.

Bill Morneau avoided a question Wednesday when asked about the party’s promise to keep annual shortfalls under the ceiling.

Instead, he told reporters that the government will focus on its election pledges to invest in infrastructure, lower the federal debt-to-GDP ratio and balance the books in the fourth year of their mandate.

I disagree with you that I am the last person on these boards to be calling anyone out for being a hypocrite, being that Justin Trudeau just proved he is a giant hypocrite.  Who cares who calls him out on it, he is one.  You just don't have the balls to do it, because your **** is old too.  This "material" is brand new.  You are just mad that your boy is getting called out, finally  And he should be called out, as he made a terrible decision.  And you better get used to it.  This is just the tip of the iceberg.  You can crap on me with stupid comments like this, or you can knuckle down, and accept that you are now on the other side of the fence now.  Attack me all you want, but its how it is now.  You are playing defense, trying to defend a guy who obviously has no political acumen whatsoever.  Embrace it, or shut the hell up.

Somebody's cranky.

I intend to fully embrace watching you & TUP get bent out of shape over every minor issue that pops up for the new government. I hope their kids get a puppy so they can hire a 3rd nanny to watch it too.

Somebody's cranky.

I intend to fully embrace watching you & TUP get bent out of shape over every minor issue that pops up for the new government. I hope their kids get a puppy so they can hire a 3rd nanny to watch it too.

Sort of proving the point.  If you actually get some sort of pleasure at watching people discuss negative issues pertaining to someone you support and perceive that as being "bent out of shape", then its more a commentary on you and the people KBF was referring to.

I suppose this could be considered a non-issue.  But you'd have to stop telling us message board people and start telling pretty much ALL the media in the nation who have been covering it.  Are they bent out of shape too?

Somebody's cranky.

I'm not cranky, in fact I've been enjoying this whole nanny thing immensely.  The first big scandal (it's not really that big, but what has made it so big is all of the Trudeau fan bois crying about how "mean-spirited" everyone is being, which is just laughable.given how "mean-spirited" they were towards the last government). where Trudeau shows he's an entitled hypocrite, and it's either silence from all of those so outraged by Conservative entitlement, or attacks on the messenger.  Saying I'm  the last person to call someone else a hypocrite is just hilarious, but a common technique I'm see Trudeau fan bois use on other sites.  They just can't stand to see their leader being questioned.  I can see why.  Up until now, no one really has, and all of the negativity was absorbed by the Conservatives.  JT has been teflon up until now.  I wonder how angry the Trudeau fan bois are going to be when crap really hits the fan. That will be interesting.  Will everyone be posting "ABT!" in four years like they were posting ABH!! last election?  We will see.

Funny how everyone who seems offended by the criticism Trudeau is receiving after it was learned he was paying his TWO nannies after he said he doesn't need the money to do so are singling out KBF calling him a hypocrite. He's no more of a hypocrite than all of you who are defending Trudeau as it's okay for him to say one thing & do another. What Trudeau does is okay. Whatever Harper did was evil. You go KBF, keep it up!!

Funny how everyone who seems offended by the criticism Trudeau is receiving after it was learned he was paying his TWO nannies after he said he doesn't need the money to do so are singling out KBF calling him a hypocrite. He's no more of a hypocrite than all of you who are defending Trudeau as it's okay for him to say one thing & do another. What Trudeau does is okay. Whatever Harper did was evil. You go KBF, keep it up!!

I think only one person singled out KBF. My quoted post pointed the finger at everybody, which is exactly what you're saying.

Also love the "you go KBF" portion of your post. Did you snap your fingers after you posted that?

I think only one person singled out KBF. My quoted post pointed the finger at everybody, which is exactly what you're saying.

Also love the "you go KBF" portion of your post. Did you snap your fingers after you posted that?

Snapped my fingers & did a little jig, actually. 

First off, I am not a JT fanboi.

He just started as pm, he doesn't have much of a track record- so yeah, he gets the benefit of doubt. I

Not defending him or anything, but the nanny **** is fine with me ( optics look bad, but I am cool with it, and would be if it was Harper). I am not defending JT, it looks bad and he needs to deal with it, I just think it's a stupid trivial thing with no real effect on the governance of our country and should be treated as such.

I will just focus on what the government passes and does or don't do and make my judgement on that, you know the stuff that matters.

Harper, I wasn't a fan. I was rarely, if ever, disrespectful about him. Hated most the conservative polices, hated the culture they brought in... mostly, I pretty much disagreed with most of the conservative culture, policy, governance, lack of evidence based decision making, proroguing for selfish reasons and so on... but I have had almost a decade of them being in power, three mandates, and a litany of shitty behavior to base my opinion on.

As for singling you out, you are the one who was chastising and calling out people on these boards to stop being disrespectful of the PM and the post. I didn't see anyone else doing it (calling people out for being disrespectful of The PM), if there was I am sorry for singling you out. But then all your post about JT are doing exactly what you were shitting on people for doing... so hypocrite works here.

I will just focus on what the government passes and does or don't do and make my judgement on that, you know the stuff that matters.

Awesome - yes you are so sophisticated and much more in tune with issues than everyone else here.  Bully for you.  You should let Mulcair know this as well, given he also weighed in on this issue too, even though it was trivial.  Why would he do that?  Oh well.

As for singling you out, you are the one who was chastising and calling out people on these boards to stop being disrespectful of the PM and the post. I didn't see anyone else doing it (calling people out for being disrespectful of The PM), if there was I am sorry for singling you out. But then all your post about JT are doing exactly what you were shitting on people for doing... so hypocrite works here.

As for singling me out, NO, I was not the one who was chastising and calling out people on these boards to stop being disrespectful.  At least, I don't recall doing that.  What I do recall saying was that Harper deserved to be scorned and I was fine with that, but what I didn't like was people deliberately inventing lies about Harper, and posting them here.  That was wrong.  So, you are wrong. 

As for the posts about Trudeau by me and others, so what you are saying is that no one is ever allowed to criticize him for anything, if they ever once defended Harper when people made allegations against him that were blatantly false.  At least I think that is what you are saying.  Is anyone lying about Justin here, like certain individuals were lying about Harper?  Not that I can see.  The facts here are the facts.  And you are right, hypocrite does work here.  And it works when describing Justin Trudeau.

Did anyone else see Trudeau and Rona Ambrose dragging the new speaker of the House to his chair today to mark the election of a new speaker, per old parliamentary traditions?  I love those old traditions. Does anyone know how that tradition started?  (I do, just asking if anyone else does).  I also loved the fact that neither Harper or Mulcair were a part of the dragging ceremony.  Talk about refreshing.  And Rona sure looks better than Steve or Angry Tom! :)

and speaking of Trudeau, his attendance at the Paris climate party wasn't a complete loss.  I was heartened to see this tweet from him:

With PM @Netanyahu today. I look forward to continuing & strengthening the strong friendship between Canada & Israel

22795452773_fc4d8316dc_b.jpg

I am glad to see that he respects our relationship with Israel. I would hate to see him flush that relationship down the toilet to appease the radical left who are so in love with Hamas and other Israel-hating terrorist groups.