Loyalty or...?

Floyd

Not a 27 year old receiver next year who really hasn't done anything. He was in the dog house a bit at beginning of camp and questions about his mettle as a player were brought up

Plus a 3rd year guy then economically wouldn't make sense for many teams due to bang for buck...he will be back in CFL sooner than later

I find it funny too that people say Wild couldn't playMLB due to size..look at JC Sherritt...people rave about all 5'9" and 218 lbs of him

Wild goes 6 feet...some places say 6'1" and 220...some places say 208 or so but no way he that light. I been next to him and I am 256 lbs and no way i have 50 pounds on him

And... what exactly was wrong with his long snapping? I thought it was good

It was great. But you don't want a LB who plays quite a bit as your primary long-snapper. Recipe for disaster if he gets injured, which is more likely playing the position that Wild does. Ideally your LS only does long-snapping.

Unfortunately i think that Denmark and Moore have become complimentary receivers not go to guys, they need to add that true number 1 receiver. Imagine if they could get SJ Green, 2 in the slot, 1 kicks out to receivers and all three would have careers years with Willy throwing the ball of course.

Denmark is the guy other teams are choosing to sit on with a guy over top and covering him on a curl drop too, bracket coverage.  Since teams have been doing that our offence has been awful.  Moore isn't a #1 guy, other teams don't respect him and just hand him the rope to finish himself off, drops and fumbles.  Adams is lazy as all hell, it's been awesome for the few halves of games he's decided to play hard.  I wouldn't bring either of those guys back next year.  

Denmark is a very good player, hard to get him the ball though when there's no one else who is a consistent threat.