We're wearing the Retros!

IC Khari

Seein Bass running down the field looked straight out of the 80's

That was the kind of play we used to do on defense in the 80's.
Harrumph Harrumph!!

I have no idea what that means? We had a championship defense back in the day who made timely plays to win games with linebackers like Jones, Battle & West. That defensive touchdown was as good a play as I've ever seen. That's all I meant.

When I see those jerseys.  It brings back memories of great players like Deiter Brock, Greg Battle, James West, Rod Hill, Tyrone Jones, Joe Poplawski, Rick House and many more. 

AFAIK...we should never play another game in any other jersey but the "Royal Blues".   That's true WBB colours.   Plus I think the team plays better in them. 

Git 'er done Wade.

When I see those jerseys.  It brings back memories of great players like Deiter Brock, Greg Battle, James West, Rod Hill, Tyrone Jones, Joe Poplawski, Rick House and many more. 

AFAIK...we should never play another game in any other jersey but the "Royal Blues".   That's true WBB colours.   Plus I think the team plays better in them. 

Git 'er done Wade.

Careful, you'll piss off Noeller by talking about the past. Harumph! Harumph!!  ;)

I used to love the old Seahawks jerseys & helmets. That green, silver & blue was nice. The only thing that makes the new look palatable is they're winning wearing them.

The Hawks are another team that looked far, far better in royal blue.

Yeah, the old colours really worked as a combo. Now, it's hideous but the team wins so it's actually great. 

Can someone explain to me why the Bombers don't get that fans want these uniforms back?

They do and are apparently going to be back next season. Believe the hold up was not wanting to wear white road jerseys

The whites are great too. Could it be the colours remind the organization of how great this team used to be?

Seein Bass running down the field looked straight out of the 80's

That was the kind of play we used to do on defense in the 80's.
Harrumph Harrumph!!

I have no idea what that means? We had a championship defense back in the day who made timely plays to win games with linebackers like Jones, Battle & West. That defensive touchdown was as good a play as I've ever seen. That's all I meant.