Open question for MBBers - direction of the franchise

TrueBlue4ever

I predict that the only games we will win are the meaningless ones where teams are playing their backups and saving their starters for the playoffs, same as last year. We are easily the worst team in the league and Walters deserves his share of the responsibility for that. He has done almost nothing to upgrade the talent on this team. 

Banjo Bowl? Forget it. I predict a Rider blowout.

Walters is a dud and Miller will turf him when fans stop showing up and the empty seats sit there for all to see. Many fans are already telling Miller that they won't be attending any more games and won't be renewing their season tickets. 

This team is rotten to the core and is in total freefall and the real rock bottom is coming. When we get there the BOD will turf Miller in an attempt to show that they are trying to do something positive but they answer to no one and that is the real problem with this team. Lets not forget about the lawsuits re: IGF and RCMP investigations either. No the real rock bottom is coming yet.

There's no RCMP investigation related to IGF.

And there will not be. The bigger the scale of a construction project, the greater the chance of unintentional screwups. The new cop shop is behind schedule and over budget, as is the Transcona Plessis underpass, but the floodway expansion was not.

I predict ......blah, blah, blah........ere for all to see. Many fans are already telling Miller that they won't be attending any more games and won't be renewing their season tickets. 

This .... coming yet.

Is there an end to your constant drivel? Or is this just the world you live in.

Here's a thought...don't like the Bombers?...pick another team to "cheer" for.

Please.

I predict that the only games we will win are the meaningless ones where teams are playing their backups and saving their starters for the playoffs, same as last year. We are easily the worst team in the league and Walters deserves his share of the responsibility for that. He has done almost nothing to upgrade the talent on this team. 

Walters is a dud and Miller will turf him when fans stop showing up and the empty seats sit there for all to see. Many fans are already telling Miller that they won't be attending any more games and won't be renewing their season tickets. 

This team is rotten to the core and is in total freefall and the real rock bottom is coming. When we get there the BOD will turf Miller in an attempt to show that they are trying to do something positive but they answer to no one and that is the real problem with this team. Lets not forget about the lawsuits re: IGF and RCMP investigations either. No the real rock bottom is coming yet.

The only freefall I see going on is your attitude. You're spiraling out of control.

I'm going to grab some popcorn. :)

Is that you Nate?

I'm waiting for the close loss in the Banjo Bowl to comment.

Close loss? Maybe. But I have the same bad feeling I had when I predicted the loss last week. This team is spiraling out of control.

I'm waiting for the close loss in the Banjo Bowl to comment.

Close loss? Maybe. But I have the same bad feeling I had when I predicted the loss last week. This team is spiraling out of control.

It might come down to whether the players still think they have a chance to get into the playoffs or even win the Banjo Bowl, for that matter. The difference between winning and losing, especially against the Riders, often depends on confidence, and the Bombers have to be pretty fragile right now after all those lopsided losses and then getting blown out by an 0-9 team.