We Love Canada

Floyd

Its great having Canadians in the game but this is getting ridiculous...

Paul Wiecek @PaulWiecek

Looks like Jake Thomas will slot in at DT this weekend for an injured Bryant Turner. #bn

So 4 NI OL, Kohlert, Thomas, Bucknor, Hurl and sometimes Pontbriand

You forgot Westerman...

I always forget him...  so 9-10 Cdn starters - and still no one rotating with Hurl

Paul Wiecek @PaulWiecek

Looks like Jake Thomas will slot in at DT this weekend for an injured Bryant Turner. #bn

You forgot Westerman...

I always forget him...  so 9-10 Cdn starters - and still no one rotating with Hurl

Or... you've miscalculated the number of Canadian starters we'll have.  Any chance it might be that?

Paul Wiecek @PaulWiecek

You forgot Westerman...

Or... you've miscalculated the number of Canadian starters we'll have.  Any chance it might be that?

Anything's possible...  I can see 8 confirmed starters, plus Thomas and Pontbriand getting significant reps... 

Paul Wiecek @PaulWiecek

You forgot Westerman...

Anything's possible...  I can see 8 confirmed starters, plus Thomas and Pontbriand getting significant reps... 

Which is different that the 9-10 starters you originally claimed.  Counting other Canadians that aren't starting but might play as required might be a bit of creative accounting on your part.  "Significant reps" =/= starter.  If you're going to rant, rant, but don't make stuff up to support your argument. 

Paul Wiecek @PaulWiecek

You forgot Westerman...

Which is different that the 9-10 starters you originally claimed.  Counting other Canadians that aren't starting but might play as required might be a bit of creative accounting on your part.  "Significant reps" =/= starter.  If you're going to rant, rant, but don't make stuff up to support your argument. 

Thread is based on Wiecek saying that Thomas is starting...  that would be nine.  Pontbriand gets a ton of reps as a FB - not at the expense of Kohlert...

Wiecek is a dummy.  If Turner is off the roster an import defensive linemen will be added to it.  Just cause the one rep he watched Thomas was in doesn't mean he's starting.

In reading a few of his tweets over time, and not just his football/sport 'wisdom', I think you're being way too kind.

I think he think's he's being clever, but no, no he's not.

Wiecek is a dummy. If Turner is off the roster an import defensive linemen will be added to it. Just cause the one rep he watched Thomas was in doesn't mean he's starting.

In reading a few of his tweets over time, and not just his football/sport 'wisdom', I think you're being way too kind.

I think he think's he's being clever, but no, no he's not.

I think Paul Wicek is legitimately mentally challenged.