Big Ben Available

GCn20

big ben will not be back in the cfl this year, indy will bring him back in 5 weeks or so, and put him on their practice squad i bet for a few weeks, and if he is let go, he will wait it out for a nfl shot, next year he will be back if he does not make it,not many come back asap to the cfl, a few do, but my bet he is not back here till 2016

You want to pay Turner the $$ he is making to be a part time player? Why he lost that weight is a mystery. Unless he was told he was going to be a DE it made no sense to be smaller and in the trenches.

Even 10 pounds lighter Turner is not undersized as a 3 technique.  Most of them are in the 255-280 range, and the guys on the heavier end are significantly taller than Turner.  The guys they have replacing him are around the same height and 10 pounds lighter than him.

I don't think his poor play has much to do with weight, I don't think he's played well for the last 2 seasons and he's always been a far better pass rusher than gap filler vs the run.  

I think the bombers have about as much of a chance as signing Heenan as anyone else does really.. IF he goes come back to the CFL, he's gonna go to the highest bidder, that easily could be the bombers. But, i think it's unlikely he signs with the CFL until his NFL aspirations are completely gone. I think the Colts will bring him back when he's healthy and I think he will stick there for a while, and if not, he will check out his other NFL opportunities and if none are there, he will be back in the CFL next season, not sure where but... really, why not here.