Wild

BomberBall

I believe Wilds twitter profile pic is of him wearing a bomber jersey also...

I think if he doesn't make the steelers and selfishly i hope he doesn't, he's guaranteed to be back here.. I like Wild and for his sake i hope he makes it but.. the bomber fan in me wants him back here very badly. 

I watched a bit of the third Q last night, didn't see him out there... when did he play? #38 still?... did see former Rider Brian Peters playing for Minny though...

I thought the Bombers have interest with Peters during the free agency too because of his familiarity with Ritchie Hall's D ... but I could be wrong.

I watched a bit of the third Q last night, didn't see him out there... when did he play? #38 still?... did see former Rider Brian Peters playing for Minny though...

I thought the Bombers have interest with Peters during the free agency too because of his familiarity with Ritchie Hall's D ... but I could be wrong.

You are correct. Bombers did have interest. Not sure about now, but I'd hope they still do.

He played later in the 4th.

He also played in the first half.