Pro Rider league bias is hilarious ...

IC Khari

This is from the CFL mobile app, guess they didn't count on the Riders blowing another lead LOL. If you note the time from my phone (CST) I'm pretty sure the game was over at that point of this web posting. I've seen other examples like this actually when it comes to the Riders. Not sure in this case if it was bias or just laziness, not sticking around to see the final score ;). Not saying this is a case of bias or nothing more than some internet incompetence, but in general how do you feel about the pro Rider bias the media in this country has? I mean I don't think I'm the only one who notices it. In the NFL it's the Dallas Cowboys who get all of the attention, so as a fan of a true rival team it's just something we have to put up with and enjoy when they crap the bed ...

oj1si9.jpg

This is from the CFL mobile app, guess they didn't count on the Riders blowing another lead LOL. If you note the time from my phone (CST) I'm pretty sure the game was over at that point of this web posting. I've seen other examples like this actually when it comes to the Riders. Not sure in this case if it was bias or just laziness, not sticking around to see the final score ;). Not saying this is a case of bias or nothing more than some internet incompetence, but in general how do you feel about the pro Rider bias the media in this country has? I mean I don't think I'm the only one who notices it. In the NFL it's the Dallas Cowboys who get all of the attention, so as a fan of a true rival team it's just something we have to put up with and enjoy when they crap the bed ...

oj1si9.jpg

Nothing is sweeter to a fans ear than hearing some mention of your team. They perk up, get excited, chat about it. Like "hey, did you see that Homer was watching tv and the Rough Riders were playing the Roughriders? Hahaha". But what your referring to is incompetence. It's difficult to prove any bias. Some graphics tech just updated the standings so he could split and get to the bar for a couple before it closed. Or they were were told to **** off because the game ran long and we "ain't payin ya any OT, because of OT".

The only thing I heard recently that kinda irked me was on Sports Centre during Bomber/Riders highlights, the broadcaster said "gotta feel for the Rider fans" when Durant got hurt... that really annoyed me... I feel bad for Durant and his team mates, even the coaching staff to an extent... but I will never, ever, have an ounce of sympathy for that self-important fan base...