CFL Week 2 Other Games - CGY at MTL / BC at OTT / TOR at SSK

Yeah but even though Montreal loses, I suspect Noel Thorpe is gonna embarrass the **** out of Richie Hall by showing him how defense works.  The Als lose cuz of their offense, but I think Montreal's defense'll keep it closer than it should be for a bit.

Yeah but even though Montreal loses, I suspect Noel Thorpe is gonna embarrass the **** out of Richie Hall by showing him how defense works.  The Als lose cuz of their offense, but I think Montreal's defense'll keep it closer than it should be for a bit.

Prediction - Hefney makes great play breaking up a pass and then promptly takes a 10 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike.

Forget the QBs, we need one of those Montreal defensive coaches here, they are making scrubs into elite pass rushers and sack masters.  If we get one of those Montreal defensive coaches here this defense will be elite again.

Kyle Walters, please fire Richie Hall and bring on the MTL defensive line or linebacker coach.  Immediate upgrade guaranteed

I predict Montreal's defense is going to rip Zac Collaros apart and make him look mediocre and cruise on their way to beating up on their opponents in the east.  I could wage 100 grand on that and win big time money.  This Montreal defense has the right coaching in it and that's why they are ripping on John Huffnagel's number 1 dominant offense.  This Montreal team knows how to play defense and making fools here into absolute kiddy cakes.

We need to go get one of their soon to be Grey Cup winning defensive coaches and bring them to Winnipeg and this defense will be immediately fixed.