Brown say year two of new regimes is the charm ...

Ahhh. Normally I enjoy full websites on my BlackBerry passport. I will try the mobile version for a bit

I almost always go for the full version of websites, usually mobile versions are half-assed and useless.  But like the others said, this site's mobile version is actually really good.

and when i'm back on my laptop at work i'm stuck with a mobile version.

Is there a Mobile URL ? (m.morningbigblue.com??)

That's weird, my phone is always logged in to MBB mobile site and I've never been sent to the mobile version on my PC.

You can click "Full Version" on the main mobile splash page to get back but I don't know if it will make you do that everytime?  The URL appears to be the same either way.

and when i'm back on my laptop at work i'm stuck with a mobile version.

Is there a Mobile URL ? (m.morningbigblue.com??)

Dude you're just screwed man.

I log in from different computers all the time.  My iPhone logs into the mobile version all the time.  My iPad logs into the regular version all the time, and my work and home computers log into the normal version all the time.  It's set to your device, not your login.  Unless you're cursed.  That could be the real issue.

The mobile version of this site is one of the best mobile versions of any site out there. Seriously, it is top notch...

Above and beyond the best. Night and day with other sites. Very much awesome!

Do they give you some certain amount of articles to read right off of there before they ask you to make an account?  Or is it just because I'm in the USA or something? Because I just read that whole article and the site didn't say nothin about makin an account.

That being said, I did notice that trend that Doug pointed out about our head coaches seeming to find the Grey Cup in year 2 of their tenure here.  My hope is that we don't repeat that Berry/Lapolice episode because it seemed like there we had too many short-term success stints that ended up mortgaging the team's future and bringing us to where we were at the end of 2013.  Reasonably, I think there should be expectations to exceed 7-11, but I just hope it's not too quickly jumped to a point where if the first half of 2016 was disappointing, we wouldn't go throwing in the towel on these coaches.

I have my phone requesting the desktop version of all sites. I'm sure that why it is.

Just bang it against your desk.  I'm almost positive that will fix the issue.  And make sure you use the corner of the desk...that's the most effective part.  Trust me, I'm in IT.

I have my phone requesting the desktop version of all sites. I'm sure that why it is.

Just bang it against your desk.  I'm almost positive that will fix the issue.  And make sure you use the corner of the desk...that's the most effective part.  Trust me, I'm in IT.

Trust me .. that's also the advice he gives to everyone for almost everything .. ;-)

Cool.. I'm also in IT and manage our network, firewalls and Vmware Clusters(along with everything technology related) 

Your suggestion did not work.. So i threw it at our jr network admin and told him to fix it, like i do with most things.  He gave me a nexus 5 which i then snapped in half in disgust.  He quickly came back with a shiny iphone 5s in which i dropped on the floor and pooped on it while keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Need to assert my alpha dominance.

Now i'm rocking a nice purple blackberry pearl.. Can't stop me now BEEOTCH!

Cool.. I'm also in IT and manage our network, firewalls and Vmware Clusters(along with everything technology related) 

Your suggestion did not work.. So i threw it at our jr network admin and told him to fix it, like i do with most things.  He gave me a nexus 5 which i then snapped in half in disgust.  He quickly came back with a shiny iphone 5s in which i dropped on the floor and pooped on it while keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Need to assert my alpha dominance.

OMG you manage IT?!?!!  And you like Blackberry!?!!?

Just bang it against your desk. I'm almost positive that will fix the issue. And make sure you use the corner of the desk...that's the most effective part. Trust me, I'm in IT.

Your suggestion did not work.. So i threw it at our jr network admin and told him to fix it, like i do with most things. He gave me a nexus 5 which i then snapped in half in disgust. He quickly came back with a shiny iphone 5s in which i dropped on the floor and pooped on it while keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Need to assert my alpha dominance.

I hope this was all caught on video and will be posted on the forum shortly.

Yes..  Blackberry 10.3 is hands down the best platform for messaging.  The hub makes communication (Twitter, facebook, bbm,whatsapp,email) so simple and effiecent.   Activated on BES you get the personal side of the phone that the users can run and install whatever they want (blackberry or ANDROID apps) without us having to worry about it affecting their corporate email/files manager/ SMB shares (Connected OTA).  Using blackberry drive the users can hit all our internal file servers and run presentations from their phones if they like.  Though bes (workspace) they can use the browsers to access any intranet site they like. With Blackberry Blend/Link they can remotely pull files from their home pcs/office pcs/whatever easily while on the go.

With the Blackberry passport i get 2 days of use out of a single charge, take pretty good pictures and can fireoff emails at will without feeling the urge to walk back to a computer to hammer it out.

I've used IOs for a long time and Used android (s3, nexus 5) for over a year but other then all the fun apps i seldom use other then when pooping, they don't handle communications the greatest.

But thats just me.. We do have some creative types that insist on apple devices.. But.. Well. we don't have apps that are specific to our work, so its mostly time killers they " need"  i use and ipad mini and ipad 3 and surface pro as my tablets..  

I get the draw of Ios and Samsungs running android for alot of people, and alot of it comes from " what phone should i get? " replies with "Iphone or samsung depending on how geeky or hippy they are"

Yes..  Blackberry 10.3 is hands down the best platform for messaging.  The hub makes communication (Twitter, facebook, bbm,whatsapp,email) so simple and effiecent.   Activated on BES you get the personal side of the phone that the users can run and install whatever they want (blackberry or ANDROID apps) without us having to worry about it affecting their corporate email/files manager/ SMB shares (Connected OTA).  Using blackberry drive the users can hit all our internal file servers and run presentations from their phones if they like.  Though bes (workspace) they can use the browsers to access any intranet site they like. With Blackberry Blend/Link they can remotely pull files from their home pcs/office pcs/whatever easily while on the go.

With the Blackberry passport i get 2 days of use out of a single charge, take pretty good pictures and can fireoff emails at will without feeling the urge to walk back to a computer to hammer it out.

I've used IOs for a long time and Used android (s3, nexus 5) for over a year but other then all the fun apps i seldom use other then when pooping, they don't handle communications the greatest.

But thats just me.. We do have some creative types that insist on apple devices.. But.. Well. we don't have apps that are specific to our work, so its mostly time killers they " need"  i use and ipad mini and ipad 3 and surface pro as my tablets..  

I get the draw of Ios and Samsungs running android for alot of people, and alot of it comes from " what phone should i get? " replies with "Iphone or samsung depending on how geeky or hippy they are"

Go Blackberry! We love our Z10's.

Go Blackberry! We love our Z10's.

I wish they would update the z30 with new specs. I find the z30s to be way more enjoyable. They run alot faster, have a better screen and hold a charge alot longer. 

the passport is king.. Its wide, but its super fast and fluid and the battery life is awesome..

I have some z10s for sale if you know anyone looking ;)

Weirdo's.  ;)   I personally hate Apple, even though that's all my company pretty much supports (they just canned the blackberry devices), and I haven't touched Android, so I can't comment on that other then what I've read and heard, which is all good.

I've supported Blackberry's but never had one myself.  I've read that they're a lot better then they were a couple of years ago starting with the Z10.  Not sure why the company I work for decided to drop them....I won't comment on that though.

Just bang it against your desk. I'm almost positive that will fix the issue. And make sure you use the corner of the desk...that's the most effective part. Trust me, I'm in IT.

Your suggestion did not work.. So i threw it at our jr network admin and told him to fix it, like i do with most things. He gave me a nexus 5 which i then snapped in half in disgust. He quickly came back with a shiny iphone 5s in which i dropped on the floor and pooped on it while keeping eye contact with him the whole time. Need to assert my alpha dominance.

I hope this was all caught on video and will be posted on the forum shortly.

No... Unfortunately the passport was cracked when i hit it on the edge of the desk.  The nexus 5 wouldn't focus before i snapped it and the iphone.. well it had poo covering the lense.

The pearll is rocking it out tho.

Weirdo's.  ;)   I personally hate Apple, even though that's all my company pretty much supports (they just canned the blackberry devices), and I haven't touched Android, so I can't comment on that other then what I've read and heard, which is all good.

I've supported Blackberry's but never had one myself.  I've read that they're a lot better then they were a couple of years ago starting with the Z10.  Not sure why the company I work for decided to drop them....I won't comment on that though.

Everyone dropped them as they were no longer cool and Apple has marketed themselves very well and they are simple devices and are easy to use.. Are they secure? no.. do people care? no, not until its too late and something has happened.

I dislike the closed ecosystem and how apple forces you to follow what they think is best your.. Android is on the other end. You can customize everything on the phone, from the launcher/homescreen whatever. Its pretty great.  but the OS layout and all the settings are all over the place and every update changes where settings are.  I think the android devices are some of the sexiest devices out there.  I dislike the cult like mentality that comes along with alot of apple users. In the office the creative types are smug and beleive apple is the best.. Even if the new macbook doesn't have any external ports. You don't need usb right? right.. (so wrong)

I have 4 z10s on my desk, and iphone 5, iphone 5s, two 9900s and a nexus 5.  I can use/get whatever phone i want.. But i prefer bb10.. for now.. its been 2 years since i gave up android as my main device.. but.  I dunno.