Brown say year two of new regimes is the charm ...

Ii also manage IT and will say IT wise BlackBerry is hands down the best device for corporate infrastructure. If you ever want to discuss the merits behind this feel free to Private Message me.

And far less likely to be hacked as per Rupert Murdoch's minions. Blackberry's security features are good enough to get them banned in more than one country, if I remember correctly.

Ii also manage IT and will say IT wise BlackBerry is hands down the best device for corporate infrastructure. If you ever want to discuss the merits behind this feel free to Private Message me.

And far less likely to be hacked as per Rupert Murdoch's minions. Blackberry's security features are good enough to get them banned in more than one country, if I remember correctly.

Yes.. 

Blackberrys for me or the easiest to manage and secure.  If i need to wipe one i can wipe the whole phone, just the work side or lock it all down until its returned.  With activesync i can wipe the whole phone when someone is fired or i have to go into their meeting and delete the account.

Blackberry was build and based upon RIT's insane security and ecryption.. Before the cell phone boom, they had encrypted email or text devices almost like a pager that required an algorithm key. It was crazy ahead of its time. I truly wished BB survived the wars but the devices IMO can't compete for people needing the full functionality.

Sorry, Spuds, I have to disagree. All the bells and whistles are there in the newer Blackberrys, but they took too long to produce a consumer rather than a business-oriented mobile phone. The free Blackberry Messenger texting alone is great, but for many of us in the Boomer age group, learning how to make any new cellphone sing and dance is more effort than it seems worth.