Round 1 - Game 2 : Jets @ Anaheim

Game story so far...

1. 930 Saturday night(Thanks SN)

2. Jets out for revenge

3. Andrew Ladd has been found and will play

Curious what's wrong with a late game on a Saturday night? Plenty of pre-gaming time, and still time after the game to celebrate the win. Unless you're the weird churchy type that's gotta be up early Sunday, I guess...

Game story so far...

2. Jets out for revenge

Curious what's wrong with a late game on a Saturday night? Plenty of pre-gaming time, and still time after the game to celebrate the win. Unless you're the weird churchy type that's gotta be up early Sunday, I guess...

Well West coast games should start at 7 IMHO. Double-header Sat games start at 6 central so we got 30m wait time most likely.

Game story so far...

2. Jets out for revenge

Well West coast games should start at 7 IMHO. Double-header Sat games start at 6 central so we got 30m wait time most likely.

Ahhh, I see, you're worried about being too drunk before the game, and/or running out of booze.....

Game story so far...

2. Jets out for revenge

Ahhh, I see, you're worried about being too drunk before the game, and/or running out of booze.....

I was doing pretty good until the 3rd period.

Game story so far...

2. Jets out for revenge

I was doing pretty good until the 3rd period.

The ol' lady is pretty good about putting up with my yelling during games, but I know I've gotta dial 'er back when the cat gets spooked and runs outta the room...

unknown, and anyone else, (don't have to be a wrestling fan I'm not) this is very interesting non fiction book about a small wrestling group out of San Francisco, it's funny as all get out, but also, a lot of sorrow, library has it...

"Beer, Blood, and Cornmeal, seven years of incredibly strange wrestling"

"Incredibly Strange Wrestling was the bastard offspring of post-punk garage rock and masked Mexican lucha libre. Fielding a cast of crazed characters with names like El Homo Loco, Macho Sasquatcho and El Pollo Diablo, the show lived up to its name. Christians fought lions, Ku Klux Klowns squared off against Hasidic Jews and Bigfoots and bears mauled hapless hippies in some of the most surreal grappling bouts ever staged. In this fine punk-wrestling memoir, combining aspects of punk tour diary, independent wrestling reportage, and cultural critique, Calhoun deploys his satirical gifts upon himself, his fellow grapplers, San Francisco hipsterism, and the country at large, always to hilarious and thought-provoking effect.
As the book opens in early 90's San Francisco, Calhoun, fed on an intellectual diet of Marvel comics, monster movies, and pro wrestling, is a striving loser whose stated ambitions are for nothing more than local celebrity - some color to brighten the drab modern American existence of commuting and wage-earning. He leads a band in the persona of a mail-order martial arts huckster from comic book ads, works his way through the San Francisco club scene, and in time falls in with a crowd of urban niche hipsters, the punk/greaser retro-gearhead founders of Incredibly Strange Wrestling. Conceived partly as a tribute to/ripoff of Mexican-style pro wrestling"

Game story so far...

2. Jets out for revenge

How about people with young children who are not able to stay awake late enough to seem much of the game and how it also puts a crimp in the cheering abilities of those parents. 

So many people talking about the Ducks being overrated because of their division, and the Jets will win in 6 and blah blah blah. That team is SO good. Jets will be lucky to get 5 or 6 games outta this series.