Which Player To Get Stitched On New Bombers Jersey

Noeller

You guys should ask 17to85 about his Renaud jersey :)

AHAHAHAHA Renaud?!?!!?  WTF!?!  LOLCOPTERCAKES!

In fairness, I've owned both a Dinwiddie and Brady Browne jersey at various points......

Oh the sadness...

In Calgary, I have seen both Ladaris Vann and Sedeeq Shabazz jerseys at McMahon......

Yet, more fun could be had with some really obscure guy or dufus imprinted on the back. Obscure Tee Martin/Dorzon, dufus Kerwin Bell.

Last year I saw a guy rocking a vintage royal blue Jim Zorn jersey. Blew my friends' minds here in Seattle when I showed them the picture.

It's not just contracts. Chris Garrett was as good a back as we've had here since Roberts. One Achilles injury later, he's now just the answer to a Bomber trivia question.

(that question being "who scored the final touchdown in Canad Inns stadium during the first last game ever played there?")

Saw a Muamba jersey at the last Bomber game of the season.  A Cauchy Muamba jersey, #3.  I laughed at the time but considering he's still playing meaningful football and not stuck on the bench or on a couch at home I guess I should have kept my mouth shut.

I've also seen a Shabazz jersey, but in Winnipeg itself.   

It's not just contracts. Chris Garrett was as good a back as we've had here since Roberts. One Achilles injury later, he's now just the answer to a Bomber trivia question.

(that question being "who scored the final touchdown in Canad Inns stadium during the first last game ever played there?")

That was final game 1.0 Justin Goltz has the last touchdown in final game 2.0 (adjusts tie)

I feel like i used to see lots of Westwood and Cameron jerseys at games back in the day. Maybe it's my imagination.

I think I would only ever get a retired players jersey, or someone who has been with the team long enough that if he quit the next day I'd still be able to wear it with pride.  I got a Stegall jersey in his last year or two. A Doug Brown jersey would have been a safe pick for his last few seasons, Charles Roberts, etc.

I can't really think of anyone on the team now that has that sort of potential other than Willy. And that name will always be timeless even if he did flame out next year.

Retired players... Wear with pride. Well, #11 Ken Ploen, #27 Dave Raimey, #54 Phil Minnick, #77 Ernie Pitts, #64 Bill Frank, #55 Joe Critchlow, #7 Don Jonas, #52 Harry Walters, #30 Brian Herosian, #27 Jay Washington, #38 Willard Reaves, #35 Tyrone Jones, #54 Greg Battle, #10 Rod Hill, #35 Bob "Hoss" Houmard, #2 Tom Clements, #70 Jeff Boyd.... Those guys come to mind. 

I feel like i used to see lots of Westwood and Cameron jerseys at games back in the day. Maybe it's my imagination.

I think I would only ever get a retired players jersey, or someone who has been with the team long enough that if he quit the next day I'd still be able to wear it with pride.  I got a Stegall jersey in his last year or two. A Doug Brown jersey would have been a safe pick for his last few seasons, Charles Roberts, etc.

I can't really think of anyone on the team now that has that sort of potential other than Willy. And that name will always be timeless even if he did flame out next year.

Retired players... Wear with pride. Well, #11 Ken Ploen, #27 Dave Raimey, #77 Ernie Pitts, #64 Bill Frank, #55 Joe Critchlow, #7 Don Jonas, #52 Harry Walters, #30 Brian Herosian, #27 Jay Washington, #38 Willard Reaves, #35 Tyrone Jones, #10 Rod Hill, #2 Tom Clements, #70 Jeff Boyd.... Those guys come to mind. 

goosen aint going anywhere anytime soon.. Greaves either..

Dont like the o-line? Turner, Vega or Anderson perhaps? Wild would be a good option too..

Randle, Sears Jr., Leggett would round out my last few choice..

Wild, Sears and Anderson are all free agents. I'd wait too see if they re-sign first.

Retired players... Wear with pride. Well, #11 Ken Ploen, #27 Dave Raimey, #77 Ernie Pitts, #64 Bill Frank, #55 Joe Critchlow, #7 Don Jonas, #52 Harry Walters, #30 Brian Herosian, #27 Jay Washington, #38 Willard Reaves, #35 Tyrone Jones, #10 Rod Hill, #2 Tom Clements, #70 Jeff Boyd.... Those guys come to mind. 

I always loved Brian Herosian's nickname.  The Armenian Assassin.  I met him a few times after he was done playing football.

Don't forget #24 Chijioke Onyenegecha

I always loved Brian Herosian's nickname.  The Armenian Assassin.  I met him a few times after he was done playing football.

What comes to my mind about Brian Herosian was the horrible accident that took the lives of his wife and child.