Time for some tough love on....

KptKrunch

Time to get over it. The more important question at this point is what, if anything have the Bombers done to prepare for a repeat of a headset malfunction moving forward?

Naw.. Keep the same helmet and speaker/microphone.. If it's broken, why fix it?

Smh.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, don't want to start a new thread. Vented in the chat room (thanks for putting up with me guys lol). I find it pretty embarrassing for us though when a third stringer can come in cold off the bench (Beck not Marve but he can too) and look cool, confident, and throw lasers to his receivers right off the snap. I do agree that it's a 'team' effort in a win, as well as a loss, but you gotta believe if we had a guy like Stoudemire, Cotton, or Sears as our QB (i.e. a guy that can 'make' plays) we most likely would have won that game going away. 

We do have one, in Marve. He 'made' plays last week against Calgary, he just didn't jump around the pocket and go down in a heap time, after time, after time, well I won't type it 10 times but you get it. 

I say we start Marve next week - and that's not to suggest Willy shouldn't come into camp next year as our #1 QB - but if it's widely felt here that Drew is 'beat up', and clearly his confidence is, he has none, starting him next week is going to be an exercise in futility. I want to see Marve - I want to see him get the 1st team snap reps all week, I want to see Calgary's defense prepare for him, and I want to see how he does. Otherwise, I'll find something much more entertaining to do next week, like I dunno, clip my toe nails or something. I don't want to watch another Drew Willy sack fest next week. 

WIlly has been terribe the last 8 weeks, and coaches that are too slow to make changes to players playing terrible have cost us a playoff spot. 

Frankly, it pisses me off. our team was easlily good enough to make it. Just too many boneheaded coaches, not thinking about team but thinking about individual players psyche ahead of the team. O'shea you should be ashamed with yourself the way you coached that game.

Well, don't want to start a new thread. Vented in the chat room (thanks for putting up with me guys lol). I find it pretty embarrassing for us though when a third stringer can come in cold off the bench (Beck not Marve but he can too) and look cool, confident, and throw lasers to his receivers right off the snap. I do agree that it's a 'team' effort in a win, as well as a loss, but you gotta believe if we had a guy like Stoudemire, Cotton, or Sears as our QB (i.e. a guy that can 'make' plays) we most likely would have won that game going away. 

We do have one, in Marve. He 'made' plays last week against Calgary, he just didn't jump around the pocket and go down in a heap time, after time, after time, well I won't type it 10 times but you get it. 

I say we start Marve next week - and that's not to suggest Willy shouldn't come into camp next year as our #1 QB - but if it's widely felt here that Drew is 'beat up', and clearly his confidence is, he has none, starting him next week is going to be an exercise in futility. I want to see Marve - I want to see him get the 1st team snap reps all week, I want to see Calgary's defense prepare for him, and I want to see how he does. Otherwise, I'll find something much more entertaining to do next week, like I dunno, clip my toe nails or something. I don't want to watch another Drew Willy sack fest next week. 

I think you're going to be disappointed. O'Shea said on the coaches show that he is firmly in the camp for having a QB who is a pocket passer. That would explain why Marve ended up as #3, not necessarily because this is his first year and he is inexperienced. It would seem they just aren't enamored by his style, and don't think they can win with him being #1

I think you're going to be disappointed. O'Shea said on the coaches show that he is firmly in the camp for having a QB who is a pocket passer. That would explain why Marve ended up as #3, not necessarily because this is his first year and he is inexperienced. It would seem they just aren't enamored by his style, and don't think they can win with him being #1

He wants Ricky Ray / Anthony Cavillo. Can't blame him, those are two of the best for sure. And I do realize that AC was a lot more, even worse, than Drew Willy, when he first came into the league. 

Willy needs a break for his own good, but once he's healthy next year he's going to be good. Anyone can see the poor guy has taken too much of a beating this year. Between the multiple hand injuries, the shoulder, the ankle, it's just taken too much of a toll on him. 

I agree 17 - that's why Marve needs to start next week. Willy needs to be sat. I said this three weeks ago. Last thing we need is him getting hit on his shoulder again and it turning chronic like what happened to Khari Jones (and now Lulay it seems). 

I do believe Willy is our future, but he is definitely not our present. Willy is , by far, the worst starting QB in the league. He's been trending that way since late July when the defenses started figuring out what he was doing. He (Willy) hasn't adjusted his game at all. It's a learning experience for him. 

I'm sure he'll be better next year. He has to be. If he's not, he won't be a bomber come August, and MOS won't be the HC here either (cause MOS is going to live or die on his arm - that's pretty obvious)