Garrett been released?

Jpan85

Well, Kyle Walters claim that the lines of communication  between the players & coaches would improve & having players not speak publicly about ny personnel moves lasted, what, 24 hours??? Another negative comment. These guys have to be fined heavily & by heavily, I mean in the thousands of dollars or outright released. This is getting stupid.  

I'm pretty sure they can't do that.

Having 3............... well techincally 5 runningbacks on the roster was a luxury, and with that luxury comes more $$$ being spent on it, when it could be spent elsewhere. Can't say that I'm surprised or shocked by the move because I'm not, a bit surprised by the timing however, honestly thought Garrett would have been cut after training camp.

I think Ford still holds value because of his special teams play (both returning and covering). Unfortunately Garrett was at a position where not only do we have 2 solid imports, but a couple capable non-imports. No need to waste the dollars on 5 RBs.

Except Ford is terrible as a returner and his roll on cover teams could easily be filled by one of the Canadian RBs.  Let's be honest, if Simpson were to go down to injury, Ford wouldn't be the guy I want carrying the load.