The Video Game Thread

johnzo

Just now, iHeart said:

yeah but at least classicreloaded allows you to play the game in a browser

Yes this is true but can you save a game and come back to it later? If not it's  still great for arcade games etc. So many wasted quarters... damn you Topo Gigio's!!!

Sometimes I like to play old RPG games and without persistent save states I can't do that. Emulator is the way to go (for those games)

8 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Yes this is true but can you save a game and come back to it later? If not it's  still great for arcade games etc. So many wasted quarters... damn you Topo Gigio's!!!

Sometimes I like to play old RPG games and without persistent save states I can't do that. Emulator is the way to go (for those games)

Alien Tales and Carmen Sandiego automatically save your progress

On 2/10/2018 at 2:37 PM, MOBomberFan said:

Just beat the game in one sitting you noob

• 3 weeks later...

Some GTA 6 news!

- Vice City will be the main location.  Vice City was based on Miami and was the setting of the original.

- They might map current Miami to be used rather then a fictional "Vice City"

- Rockstar internally calls the game Project Americas and players will be able to travel to other countries including those in South America

- Likely to feature a female protagonist

- Tentatively set for release in 2022

• 1 month later...

Red Dead Redemption in my opinion was the best game released since Half Life 2.   The story ,  the missions,   the atmosphere,  voice acting,  gameplay mechanics were all perfect IMO.     I'd even say the story is better then most movies in the last dozen years. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...