Where are the Riders staying?

Dirty30

We could take up a collection and do what the Bronfmans did one year when the Esks were in Montreal for the Grey Cup. They rounded up every decent looking hooker in Montreal and delivered free booze to every Esk player's room- probably Schenly's. The Esks players straggled into the stadium late looking like they were partying all night (and they were) and they were trounced.

We could take up a collection and do what the Bronfmans did one year when the Esks were in Montreal for the Grey Cup. They rounded up every decent looking hooker in Montreal and delivered free booze to every Esk player's room- probably Schenly's. The Esks players straggled into the stadium late looking like they were partying all night (and they were) and they were trounced.

I dont know first hand but imagine the hooker situation is better in Montreal than what we are going to round up here

I dont know first hand but imagine the hooker situation is better in Montreal than what we are going to round up here

Now we know more about those tight Royal blue pants you were mentioning.

Maybe we could compensate with quantity what we lack in quality.

Probably cost us a 24

Probably cost us a 24

Oh, you're gonna need more hookers than that.