September 5, 201412 yr BC depth chart is up, Elimimian is back in the lineup and Lulay starts at QB, all after a bye, where they rested and prepared for the RedBlacks. Boy are the Lions ever in trouble. LIONS: http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/bc/downloads/downloads/2014/09/bc-lions-46-man-roster-sep-52014095319.pdf RedBlacks: http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/ott/downloads/downloads/2014/09/redblacks-position-depth-chart-sept-5-bc2014091228.pdf I find it difficult to pull for any team that features Burris as their QB, but, GULP, GO OTTAWA GO!
September 6, 201412 yr Of course, the panel can't even carry a rain delay we have to watch friggin baseball Its a sports update on a sports network... It's annoying as hell.
September 6, 201412 yr I love it when other panelists get that 'What the hell are you talking about Schultz' look... Milt is killing it right now Killin it? He's talking a lot of crap if you ask me. An 80-0 loss is the same as a 13-12 loss. Give that crap a rest.
September 6, 201412 yr Impressed with ORBs defence, they seem to have some decent young players like Pruneau.
September 6, 201412 yr I love it when other panelists get that 'What the hell are you talking about Schultz' look... Milt is killing it right now Killin it? He's talking a lot of crap if you ask me. An 80-0 loss is the same as a 13-12 loss. Give that crap a rest. No I mean killing the 'Schultz is an idiot but I have to pretend I'm interested' look... The panel is particularly terrible tonight as a whole.
September 6, 201412 yr not hard to see that coming, he's been running all game, and getting pounded. too bad.
September 6, 201412 yr Burris is absolutely terrible, how much longer before the Ottawa franchise starts to develop a young QB ? And no I don't mean Elliott.
September 6, 201412 yr Man oh man Burris just stank out loud on that final series. He's gotta own that one himself, but knowing Burris he'll likely blame everyone but himself.
BC depth chart is up, Elimimian is back in the lineup and Lulay starts at QB, all after a bye, where they rested and prepared for the RedBlacks.
Boy are the Lions ever in trouble.
LIONS: http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/bc/downloads/downloads/2014/09/bc-lions-46-man-roster-sep-52014095319.pdf
RedBlacks: http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/ott/downloads/downloads/2014/09/redblacks-position-depth-chart-sept-5-bc2014091228.pdf
I find it difficult to pull for any team that features Burris as their QB, but, GULP,
GO OTTAWA GO!