FNF - BC @ Ottawa

Mr Dee

Glenn was starting to play well. Both Wally & benevides wanted Lulay back. Still no respect for Glenn. Well, Travis may never come back now. This is Glenn's team now by default. And guaranteed that no matter how well Glenn does, the Lions will sign or trade for a veteran qb to come in to be the starter next season. 

Like who? The QB fire sale was last year. Matt Nichols isn't beating out Kevin Glenn. QB Guru Wally is going to have to find and develop another guy. It's actually a little shocking he didn't have a promising prospect developing already.

He fumbled on the goal line.

Chevon Walker is one of the softest running backs I have ever seen in the CFL.  Quick and shifty?  Yep, but soft as butter between the tackles.

He is the worst offender for the "either makes a huge play for a touchdown or gets completely shut down" category. I can not believe the redblacks have stuck with him all year. It's the easiest position to recruit for how in gods name did they not find a better option?

He fumbled on the goal line.

Chevon Walker is one of the softest running backs I have ever seen in the CFL.  Quick and shifty?  Yep, but soft as butter between the tackles.

He is the worst offender for the "either makes a huge play for a touchdown or gets completely shut down" category. I can not believe the redblacks have stuck with him all year. It's the easiest position to recruit for how in gods name did they not find a better option?

Judging from the rest of their team the Redblack scouting system leaves much to be desired.  Also, it would help if they didn't spend 10% of their SMS budget on a washed up, stat chasing bra-wearing buffoon.