Glen Suitor

Westman Rob

Suitor is as bad, if not worse, than Rod Black lately.  

C'mon man! No-one is worse than Black. I was watching LPGA highlights this aft and Blackie pipes up, "and those 3 were at her wedding last month." (About the 3 Korean girls leading the CP tournament.) Even the old lady, who doesn't watch sports and was in the kitchen says" What the hell is he talking about?, I thought you were watching golf." No-one compares to Blackies inane off-the-cuff-unrelated nonsense. No-one.

C'mon man! No-one is worse than Black. I was watching LPGA highlights this aft and Blackie pipes up, "and those 3 were at her wedding last month." (About the 3 Korean girls leading the CP tournament.) Even the old lady, who doesn't watch sports and was in the kitchen says" What the hell is he talking about?, I thought you were watching golf." No-one compares to Blackies inane off-the-cuff-unrelated nonsense. No-one.

I stopped reading after "I was watching LPGA highlights this aft"

:D

I stopped reading after "I was watching LPGA highlights this aft"

:D

Nice one!  :lol: Half an hour between games, no choice!

TSN in general has this real bad habit of deciding the script for the game in advance and sticking to it come hell or high water. I have no idea why they feel they need to do that rather than letting the game unfold as it will and letting the on air "talent" talk about the game rather than their prepared game story. 

Rod suitor or glen black... They are both some of the worst analysts of any sport on any channel or broadcast.. It's embarrassing as to how pathetic they are.. Both barely know what's going on in the cfl at the best of times and the fluff or filler they use is so mundane it hurts to listen to..

CJOB with the PVR back a few seconds is going to be my way to watch from here on out me thinks..

There are sportscasters being laid off in Canada that could do a much better job than Black. It's not fair that we have to put up with him & #pretzellovesongs from Wendy's.

TSN in general has this real bad habit of deciding the script for the game in advance and sticking to it come hell or high water. I have no idea why they feel they need to do that rather than letting the game unfold as it will and letting the on air "talent" talk about the game rather than their prepared game story. 

I've noticed that too. Maybe it's due to the incompetence of their commentators.  

I've noticed that too. Maybe it's due to the incompetence of their commentators.  

I think it's americanization of all their broadcasts. American sports are all about hype hype and more hype and I think TSN is jumping on that bandwagon. I hate it. The sport is good enough to stand on it's own without the artificial hype. 

I think it's americanization of all their broadcasts. American sports are all about hype hype and more hype and I think TSN is jumping on that bandwagon. I hate it. The sport is good enough to stand on it's own without the artificial hype. 

And when the guy they're hyping has a bad game...it just gets even more ridiculous.

And when the guy they're hyping has a bad game...it just gets even more ridiculous.

like how they updated us that Chick had zero sacks but had been "double teamed" by having a tight end or RB chip in on the blocking on two occasions.

like how they updated us that Chick had zero sacks but had been "double teamed" by having a tight end or RB chip in on the blocking on two occasions.

But how would the people watching the game with their eyes closed know that if he didn't tell them?

This was huge for Winnipeg's first game against Hamilton.  Their endless slobbing of LeFevour was actually surprising in it's intensity...especially when the kid couldn't complete a pass in the first half.  When they came back in the second half and gave the Bombers a run for their money, the broadcast team was falling over themselves commending LeFevour for taking over the game as if it were a foregone conclusion the whole time.

...then of course, the music died  :D

"TSN in general has this real bad habit of deciding the script for the game in advance and sticking to it come hell or high water."

espn radio does this.

They start in on a player, or subject and beat it into tiny fragments, over days, weeks and months. when lebron was leaving cleveland, that was virtually all espn radio morning show talked about, for months.

don't know how anyone can listen to it. and they drool and fawn over these players in a really odd way. just saying the player's name seems to give them some weird kind of jolly. it's actually creepy.