Montreal @ BC

Looking forward to this game.

After deleting Cave from their line up and giving his two stalls away, I learned that BC was auditioning 3 tackles to start today's game…3.

It probably would be good strategy to use all 3.

Because of this, Montreal's front 7 has been lip synching this week, as in, licking their lips in unison for this opportunity to get after Kevin Glenn. Better have lots of lip balm on hand.

I don't expect Harris will be a factor this week, Whitaker might.

BC's defence has been inexplicably average and they'll be without Mitchell this week, so I expect Smith will be able to do just enough to help Montreal win this game.

The only question is, will the TD drought that has been going on this weekend, continue?

Montreal's D line should own BC's O line again.  Glenn's going to have to have a much better game than last time or else it will be the same result.

BC has been a graveyard for Montreal and it's always tougher to win the second game against the same team, but I think Montreal will do it this afternoon.

After deleting Cave from their line up and giving his two stalls away, I learned that BC was auditioning 3 tackles to start today's game…3.

Because of this, Montreal's front 7 has been lip synching this week, as in, licking their lips in unison for this opportunity to get after Kevin Glenn. Better have lots of lip balm on hand.

BC's defence has been inexplicably average and they'll be without Mitchell this week, so I expect Smith will be able to do just enough to help Montreal win this game.

The only question is, will the TD drought that has been going on this weekend, continue?

I thought the defence looked pretty good last week again Sask.  Led by their linebackingr core they were giving Durante fits.

I thought the defence looked pretty good last week again Sask.  Led by their linebackingr core they were giving Durante fits.
Durante ..

Jimmy_Durante_in_Broadway_to_Hollywood_t

Durant ..

durant-darian-05335565.jpg

;-)

Yes they did look pretty good against Sask. didn't they? I agree.

But… pretty average in their 1st game against Edmonton (27 points), and they looked pretty bad vs. Montreal in their 2nd game, so that evens out to……average.

I expected more from that defence…hence the use of 'inexplicably'.