Moe Leggett wins starting safety job

What on earth are we gonna do when Banks is back? He hasn't looked good.

Let's worry about that when the time comes.  Injuries happen and having an experienced guy like Banks waiting in the wings isn't the worst thing in the world.

We might be an injury away from needing him.

Worst case scenario we can trade him to Ottawa for their first rounder next year.  Desjardins will go for that.

Is BANKS actually injured or is he on the 1 game cuz like others have said, he hasn't looked good at all and it's a way to keep him on the roster.

I know suber is actually injured but Banks? I'm not convinced he is. We gave up a backup to a backup receiver for him, Banks probably won't last the season in blue n gold. Gonna go out on a limb here and say he is either traded or released. There is a date or week when veteran contracts are guaranteed right? is it week 10? 11?12? I'm not sure but, it wouldn't shock me to see banks sent packing by then. 

Is BANKS actually injured or is he on the 1 game cuz like others have said, he hasn't looked good at all and it's a way to keep him on the roster.

I know suber is actually injured but Banks? I'm not convinced he is. We gave up a backup to a backup receiver for him, Banks probably won't last the season in blue n gold. Gonna go out on a limb here and say he is either traded or released. There is a date or week when veteran contracts are guaranteed right? is it week 10? 11?12? I'm not sure but, it wouldn't shock me to see banks sent packing by then. 

he did take a veteran day early in training camp, is is such a stretch to think that's he is actually hurt at least somewhat?

We have Markett in reserve too.  Not sure if an IMP DB is going to factor in as the dime given the ratio issues, I'm assuming they'd want Anderson out there for most passing downs.

Banks is used to playing on good teams, and even on good teams leaned toward malcontent tendencies.  I'm not a huge fan of bringing him in or keeping him around for "leadership."  We need to develop good players who are going to be good players when the team is good, if that makes sense.