O'Shea media conference

B-F-F-C

http://bluebombers.com/video/index/id/97331

What's wrong with the media in Winnipeg.  Some of these questions were just ridiculous.  Did they watch the game on Saturday.  One question about the defence and it was right at the end.  No questions about the putrid run defence, the lack of pressure by the front four or the horrible job tackling.     Nothing about the kick coverage either. 

Is Osh bribing them with free food in exchange for these softball questions?

While many are waiting for the shoe to drop on Mike O'Shea's reactions, all's I see is a Coach who is on top of the situation, is extremely concerned about the well-being of his players , is focused, excited and is looking forward to the regular season and all that it will bring.

He basically said he's knows what they put in on defence and that the players have bought into it. As to special teams, he knows the players have been rotated in and out and haven't had a chance to get familiar with each other. He says that will come. He's not worried.

We all want answers to questions about preseason and they are just concerned with training camp mode.

Looks like the focus is on the right thing to me.

All that worry? It looks like that's the job for the fan forums.

I have a five and 3 year old who are obsessed with arts and crafts. As much as I love them and love seeing them grow and learn new things, its a bit much with all their arts and crafts everywhere. If they see any in the garbage its like 2012 all over again