Our ''NFL Guys''

Matthews should be the first one of the bunch to be cut loose.

Mulumba would have to slump badly to escape Green Bay's mitts.

Muamba should be sure-fire to make Colts special teams, possibly rotating in for 5 to 7 reps at linebacker.

Alex Hall has discipline problems. If that comes up in NFL camp, he'll be back hunting for CFL employment.

think Henoc is a good bet to stick in the NFL.

Matthews, shocked me when he signed with seattle, pretty deep at receiver there even after losing golden tate to free agency

Hall? i agree with the poster who said, is he even ours?

Mulumba, interesting one, green bay took a  few lbs in the draft, think right now he's penciled in pretty low on their depth chart, he could be here come September or so if another team doesn't pick him up once he is inevitably released by green bay. Don't think mulumba can go to the PR can he? he played too many games last year so its roster or cut for him pretty much.

What about Bilukidi? Personally, i'd be tempted to trade bilukidis rights to hamilton for evan gills rights.

Interesting that everyone thinks Seattle is deep at receiver.... after Harvin there's a pretty steep drop... Balwdwin and Kearse are good up-an-comers, but not quite Pro Bowlers yet.... other than all the other rookie competition, he's got a decent shot at the PR at least....

Bilukidi would be a nice addition... maybe doesn't fit etch's system, but you gotta make it work

Seattle has no Superstars at WR but they have good depth.  Baldwin, Kerase and Harvin are there Top three. They had a great draft at WR with the speed guy Paul Richardson and Kevin Norwood from bama has been tearing up OTAs. They brought back Rice at a reduced salary, Think C Matt is in tough for even a PR spot

So, question. If the new CBA is ratified, does that mean Matthews & Muamba would be free agents if cut by their NFL teams as there would no longer be option year clauses on contracts? 

There weren't option year clauses to begin with. That option year has been gone a long time.

The difference now is that I think guys can sign one year contracts.

Bilukidi is the one that has the best shot of coming north this year, I'd say. Followed by Matthews.

I'd be good with either coming back, but honestly I think our team will seriously miss Muamba and not because I don't think Kuale or Wild can't play well, it's just having an impact NI linebacker was great for the ratio.

Mulumba would be great to have too, especially considering how our whole season hinged on Lucas being healthy.  ;)

Hall, Muamba and Matthews would all be CFL free agents.  Hopefully one or all still have some positive feelings towards this club.  Muamba was offered a massive amount of $ before he left so he knows we really want him back.  On the other hand, we cut his brother.  On the other other hand, no other team has picked him up.

Bilukidi is the one that has the best shot of coming north this year, I'd say. Followed by Matthews.

I really really hate to ask this question, but how well would Bilukidi fit in an Etchevery defence?  In my mind I picture his skills/athleticism as similar to Bryant Turner so it seems like there should be some synergy, but I never got to see much of the Raiders (and if I had the opportunity I would probably pass).

After seeing Urrutia out there, if he can stay healthy, then he's more than an adequate replacement for Matthews. 

I don't know how good he is but man he's huge out there. Just dwarfed the dbs for the most part. Seems like there's some good potential there. 

After seeing Urrutia out there, if he can stay healthy, then he's more than an adequate replacement for Matthews. 

I don't know how good he is but man he's huge out there. Just dwarfed the dbs for the most part. Seems like there's some good potential there. 

Providing he catches what is thrown to him...have seen too many drops in practice!

Hall, Muamba and Matthews would all be CFL free agents.  Hopefully one or all still have some positive feelings towards this club.  Muamba was offered a massive amount of $ before he left so he knows we really want him back.  On the other hand, we cut his brother.  On the other other hand, no other team has picked him up.

I really really hate to ask this question, but how well would Bilukidi fit in an Etchevery defence?  In my mind I picture his skills/athleticism as similar to Bryant Turner so it seems like there should be some synergy, but I never got to see much of the Raiders (and if I had the opportunity I would probably pass).

Immediately? Probably not well. He'd have to adjust physically to the CFL, he's carrying NFL weight in a big way right now.

He went from about anywhere between 270-290 in college, playing a stand up rush end spot at times, interior lineman in others. That was probably CFL shape for him. He was flexible in college at that weight, very mobile, very agile. You can see in the picture below, he was a big guy but not much extra weight on him. Not very wide in the middle, just a broad shoulder big fit lineman with some extra weight to carry around.

Christo_Bilukidi_Action4534.jpg

Then he went to the NFL. He's blimped up to about 320 pounds.

christo-bilukidi.jpg?w=900