Main Camp Day 5 (Reports and Discussion)

I said it earlier and I will say it again.  I just hope they aren't killing these guys too early.  I know everyone is fighting for jobs and trying to impress but I hope the coaches aren't pushing them too much.  The one thing I thought Lapo and Burke did well was not push too much in Training Camp and save the bodies for the season.  I cant remember too many injuries the last two training camps other then Watson who was taken out by Dan West.  Maybe I just have a short memory...

I said it earlier and I will say it again.  I just hope they aren't killing these guys too early.  I know everyone is fighting for jobs and trying to impress but I hope the coaches aren't pushing them too much.  The one thing I thought Lapo and Burke did well was not push too much in Training Camp and save the bodies for the season.  I cant remember too many injuries the last two training camps other then Watson who was taken out by Dan West.  Maybe I just have a short memory...

what ? we have lot of training camp injuries too in previous years... especially during lapo's time.

what ? we have lot of training camp injuries too... especially during lapo's time.

I'm not saying we never had any.  I just don't remember this many before we even had a preseason game.  Although some of them may not even be injuries they just so that the player is not on the field...  

Others have said there's less action than in previous years and more teaching... so I doubt they're pushing them too hard, or substantially harder than other years.  If anything, players may be balling harder with all the jobs that are open.

Or... you can get hurt not going 100% in drills.  You'd have to be there and watch the injuries pretty closely to see if that was the case.