Argos Released Lb Brandon Issac

Dirty30

Madani is wrong. Milanovich said Ray is day-to-day.

or is Milanovich throwing up a smoke screen regarding his star player? I'm not doubting that Madani is full of ****, I'm just saying I don't expect a lot of truthiness out of the Toronto coaches regarding Ray until we see him suiting up for the game. 

or is Milanovich throwing up a smoke screen regarding his star player? I'm not doubting that Madani is full of ****, I'm just saying I don't expect a lot of truthiness out of the Toronto coaches regarding Ray until we see him suiting up for the game. 

This.

True. I just checked to see what they said about Ray's knee injury last year and they said he was day-to-day during the first week and ending up being out for 4 weeks. They have said it's not as bad as last year's injury so there might actually be more truth in the statement.