Mike

QB - Willy, Hall, 3rd QB

RB - Import RB, Volny*

FB - Pontbriand*, Fitzgerald*

REC - Moore, Denmark, Watson*, Kohlert*, Import REC, Feoli-Gudino*, Brescacin*

OL - January, Greaves*, Goossen*, Pencer*, Neufeld*, Morley*

DL - Vega, Turner, Anderson, Import DE, Lucas*, Thomas*

LB - Kuale, Wild, Banks, Newman*, Briggs*, Stephan*

DB - Sears, Washington, Suber, Randle, Import DB, Robertson*, Alexander*, Bucknor*, Jones*, Sherman*

K - Maher

Leaving 1 spot for a DI at either returner/RB or LB.

There are upgrades needed in certain places, like I'd really love to see an improvement on the NI receiving depth but I think it's interesting that the roster is at least starting to come together. I lumped in all the secondary guys together because I have no idea who will play where as far as safety, etc.

So you don't see Jarvis Jones on the roster?  When I asked O'Shea a while back he said we'd have 2 imports on the OL.  He didn't think we were ready to start 4 NI OLs.

So with losing Henoc then what do we do for NI starting positions? 3 on the OL, we only have the depth to start 2 at WR/SB, and then safety....so....DL? Ted Laurent, please come here!!

So you don't see Jarvis Jones on the roster?  When I asked O'Shea a while back he said we'd have 2 imports on the OL.  He didn't think we were ready to start 4 NI OLs.

So with losing Henoc then what do we do for NI starting positions? 3 on the OL, we only have the depth to start 2 at WR/SB, and then safety....so....DL? Ted Laurent, please come here!!

Like I've been saying for months (and getting made fun of for it on here) Walters confirmed at last nights presser that the Bombers plan on starting a NI at field cornerback. 

Like I've been saying for months (and getting made fun of for it on here) Walters confirmed at last nights presser that the Bombers plan on starting a NI at field cornerback.

Kris Robertson better be healed up then. Any word on if Stephen Alli is coming up for camp? Or is that just another Mack write-off pick?

Kris Robertson better be healed up then. Any word on if Stephen Alli is coming up for camp? Or is that just another Mack write-off pick?

Robertson is healthy and will be in camp. Alli is still hurt & won't be.

I think what you were getting knocked about was the thought that they'd start two Canadians in the secondary. Which I don't think they are going to. NI field corner and import safety.

QB - Willy, Hall, 3rd QB

RB - Import RB, Volny*

DB - Sears, Washington, Suber, Randle, Import DB, Robertson*, Alexander*, Bucknor*, Jones*, Sherman*

K - Maher

There are upgrades needed in certain places, like I'd really love to see an improvement on the NI receiving depth but I think it's interesting that the roster is at least starting to come together. I lumped in all the secondary guys together because I have no idea who will play where as far as safety, etc.

Wild, Kuale and Banks as our "starters"?

QB - Willy, Hall, 3rd QB

RB - Import RB, Volny*

K - Maher

I guess it may be written that way on the depth chart. Newman is going to take a lot of snaps all over the place though. I basically envision Newman, Alexander and a defensive lineman rotating as the Canadian in our defense. Alexander will be the starter on the depth chart at field corner, but when Newman is in, we could have an import defensive back pulling Alexander out.

I still think there's a chance we start a NI at safety and field corner. 

It would be a dangerous move to handcuff ourselves like that, to be honest. You very well may be right, but that's a lot of snaps you're handing to unproven guys in order to keep one of Randle, Washington or Sears off the field. Even a guy like Leggett or Bruce Johnson could make it difficult. The team just seems to have invested into way too many import defensive backs to be anticipating a situation where we play two Canadians in the secondary.

I know Poblah made too much money, but given Cory Watson's injury concerns and our lack of depth at the position you have to wonder why we didn't bring back either of Poblah or Etienne.

Won't see much of a drop off, if any with Feoli-Gudino and/or Brescacin.  Might even be a step up.  Etienne and Poblah just weren't very good. 

QB - Willy, Hall, 3rd QB

RB - Import RB, Volny*

K - Maher

same setup I have in mind. we will be NI heavy on the LB and DB this season which is a good thing.

the extra DI I guess will be a KR/RB.

I know Poblah made too much money, but given Cory Watson's injury concerns and our lack of depth at the position you have to wonder why we didn't bring back either of Poblah or Etienne.

We got a starting cornerback/linebacker and our defacto starting QB out of those trades.  That's some pretty heavy value for two NI's who have never been able to make a significant impact after 3 years.

You are correct in that our lack of depth at NI receiver is likely to be exposed in the course of 18 games.

I think it's because we can find other NI receivers who are better than those two. And paid a lot less. When I think that we could have had Ted Laurent instead of Poblah I just get angry.

We got a starting cornerback/linebacker and our defacto starting QB out of those trades.  That's some pretty heavy value for two NI's who have never been able to make a significant impact after 3 years.

You are correct in that our lack of depth at NI receiver is likely to be exposed in the course of 18 games.

Assuming that you're mybloodrunsgold from the EP, welcome to MBB.

QB - Willy, Hall, 3rd QB

RB - Import RB, Volny*

K - Maher

I guess it may be written that way on the depth chart. Newman is going to take a lot of snaps all over the place though. I basically envision Newman, Alexander and a defensive lineman rotating as the Canadian in our defense. Alexander will be the starter on the depth chart at field corner, but when Newman is in, we could have an import defensive back pulling Alexander out.

It will be interesting to see how Newman fairs as a hybrid-type rotational player.